bed liner and my ride

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by eTXlancer, Jan 27, 2008.

1. playa213xx

playa213xx Well-Known Member

dude you asked for opinions...people gave it to you...no one means any harm...you've got logic and a sense of being unique but we just don't think its something we would do...your way is fine if you like it bro

2. GTS-SB

GTS-SB Well-Known Member

poor guy, i bet he regrets asking for our opinion :tool:

3. Guest

Guest Guest

and this is why they have Pep Boys! LOL!

No but serious brudda, being different is cool, but you gotta be able to invision the end result in ur mind. I dont fully believe that you really like it urself.

4. CanoboyGTS

CanoboyGTS Member

You should consider spraying all of you're windows with bedliner. This way you dont have to worry about anybody seeing you in that Hideous Car!

5. GTS-SB

GTS-SB Well-Known Member

classic!! lol

6. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

ill just restate the first thing that came to mind:

Wut.... The....Phuck

7. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

well (A) for effort lol

8. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

yah i still dont see what the big deal is. why are yall getin so damn pissy. one person says somthin corny and every body has to chime in and try to be cooler, except for a select few with some tact.

9. thetaxguy

thetaxguy Well-Known Member

Whoa buddy...

10. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

yeah dont listen to these guys, SOME of them are douchebags, (especially the guy with the injen car) :lol: but seriously if you like it leave it, but i would at least sand the bumps off.

11. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

tru u did try something diff and props on that, just get back to us asap when u sand it a bit

12. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Yeah, don't take it to the heart on certain comments.

Well, have you tried sanding them down to see the result? It just looks weird with all the bumps; which looks like a really bad vinyl job including how the edges turned out.

Like KRU said above, do you faithfully like how it turned out 100%?

13. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

finally normal constructive criticism. well i like it more now i peeled it off on the mitsu and sanded down on the very bottom lip. i took forever and it kind of blends in w/ the car. i might try the middle l8r on

14. Dukekid0987

Dukekid0987 Well-Known Member

you get props man its something new deffinetly.everyone has different taste just try working with it do what you want it is your ride. as long as you dont put a huge ass wing on it. anyways like u said try sanding it and such

15. playa213xx

playa213xx Well-Known Member

can we see pics now???

16. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

post some pics

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Ok wait u r being contradictive. If you say props props props and its ur ride and do it how you want even tho the majority is un-supportive, but then u thro in ur 2 cents of not doing the huge wing.

WTF! is that about?

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Yeah that p.o.s Injen car is a huge rice ready turd. "F" that guy. I heard he lets some NO HOMO douche hang at his pad from time to time.

19. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

yeah that guy should get banned. who lets douchebags that say NO HOMO all the time hang at his pad?

20. Guest

Guest Guest

i think its that no home with the dual red pin stripes