bed liner and my ride

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by eTXlancer, Jan 27, 2008.

1. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

i know, i was just saying by comparison a paint job done by me would prob work better

2. eTXlancer

eTXlancer Well-Known Member

to me a smooth surface was a decient scacrifice for protection.

3. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

thats what bras are for, that way u can take them off easily when u resell or when u go to a show

4. GTS-SB

GTS-SB Well-Known Member

you should of gone with the vinyl, but if your happy with it then more power to you, after all your the one driving it :oops: [​IMG]

5. Guest

Guest Guest

No way! He straight out asked us.

That stuff has got to go!

Im sorry eTXlancer and I mean no disrespect, but please reconsider.

6. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

at least when you hit a squirrel or something like a piece of lumber,he/she wont scuff the paint.....

7. tatsujo

tatsujo Well-Known Member

Definitely not feeling it.

If you really wanted protection, you should of just got the invisible shields. The overall look on the edges finish doesn't look good.

8. MickyOz

MickyOz Well-Known Member

As I said ... gona be fun if you need to take the grill out.

I think it would be better if you sand it back smooth... then clear coat, as mentioned.

I love the CF front look :D

9. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

And I straight up answered! It's horrible!

10. eTXlancer

well i def was hoping for different comments, especialy fom the ones that have been here longer. yall straight up say if it aint good. i'll try sandin some of it tomorrow c if that helps. but, do i at least get some props 4 tryin something new? all i see is paint and vinyl. (p and v look awsome jus wanted to be diff)

11. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

ill say it is differnt,but good try though.did you expect it to come out like that?

12. eTXlancer

/\ not quit as much gloss and cake arround the mitsu. the texture was inevetable, its as smooth as they could possably get it. the gloss is on top. it happens when it dries

13. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

From the people that answered and are the of the oldest who's answered was the best commented?

14. MickyOz

MickyOz Well-Known Member

I did make mention of it being a unique look, and with that, props for being different!

15. CanoboyGTS

CanoboyGTS Member

That is just ABSURD! What were you thinking?

16. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Like i said... sand it down until the bumps are gone.. if you dont want a glossy finish, dont use a clear coat on it...

17. midunn

midunn Well-Known Member

I can understand you wanting protection for your front end but do live in a area where every road is gravel? Have fun trying to remove all that gunk and hopefully you own your car and it's not leased.

Good try though.

18. eTXlancer

/\ not all gravel but bugs, road debris and other whatnot. i own it

19. GTS-SB

GTS-SB Well-Known Member

im thinking of spaying that bed liner crap on my hood and trunk. what do you guys think? :sign3:

20. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

^ Rofl :lol: