Back of Lancer

Discussion in '8G Lancer - General Information' started by tangboy, Jul 17, 2008.

1. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

^^ yeah i now know...but its only an example for freakingwilly to see

2. kingklay

kingklay Well-Known Member

I say Yay for the rear diffuser!!! the rear on the lancers would look a hell of a lot better with dual exhaust set up. Oh and wider tires, i've got 235's going on new rims tomorrow!! yeehaaaa

3. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Yep...just look at the ralliart rear. It's what the lancer's rear should look like as well. I'm sure many companies will probably produce a diffuser/rear bumper that mimicks the look of the ralliart rear bumper.

4. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

well rite now im ok with the rear end of my lancer...jus finish my taillight's blackout project thats y...and its adding a great look to the car without any kit...

5. chileanpride06

chileanpride06 Well-Known Member

its just like angel eyes but they are red, they make them for sports bikes so it might be possible to make for the car

6. Ironballz

Ironballz Active Member

What's wrong with you guys...

I absolutely love the back end! lol

7. Erikku

Erikku New Member

the lancer back would of looked a lot better if the license plate was in the trunk door instead the rear bumper, can someone like photoshop it? lol

8. Skooby

Skooby New Member

9. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

/\that looks more blahhhhh to me,tooooo boxy for all the curves that are already on the car.to me,it doesnt look like it fits right on the lancer

10. CyborgDNA

CyborgDNA Well-Known Member

I was thinking about the evo 6 rear lip do you think it can be fitted with a bit of work?

11. My lancer baby got back