April 2010 ROTM Poll

Discussion in 'Ride Of The Month (ROTM)' started by BlueDevilLancer, Mar 29, 2010.

Who would you like to see as the April 2010 Ride of the Month

1. timschoeliertm

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. H_U_N_K_

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ssp-turbolancer

6.3%
  4. shieldwolf342

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Stalrev

50.0%
  6. dizzle

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. lancer2quick

43.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

Thanks, man. Idk either. It's cool. Lol. I'd like to thank everyone who voted in the poll.

2. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

eh poll's closed im just too lazy to lock them up n stuff

3. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

i believe we need a picture of hunks car on the front page now lol

4. 1slowlance

I talked to JDMHammer about it. He's away from the office as of now, so expect it in the next few days.

5. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

I'd do it but idk how to do it lol

6. dizzle

dizzle Well-Known Member

i thought the poll ended but now i don 't want it to...lol. pretty cool that we have another tie here. thanks to all who voted for me, but i don't know if it will count...lol. i guess i'll just wait to see what the moderators decide to do... what are your thoughts hunk?

7. 1slowlance

I thought we closed the poll about a week ago, but your votes just keep growing. Lol. I talked to Hammer about the front page picture, and he said he'll get on it whenever he can. Right now he's still out of the office, so whenever he gets back, we'll see what he thinks.

8. dizzle

dizzle Well-Known Member

that's pretty much what i thought. as far as i'm concerned you took the win a week ago and, evidently, once again today. lol. there's always next month for me; for any moderators reading this, just be sure to put me in the running.lol. have a good night all and congrats again hunk.

9. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Go to hell HUNK, I hate you, and you cheated. I've decided to stop being nice, and become a sore loser. lol

congrats HUNK...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.