Anyone with an underglow kit on 08 lancer

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by faracinman2, Apr 19, 2008.

1. steelhumm

steelhumm Well-Known Member

it doesn't need to be hooked up to the sound system to beat to the music. The controller has a built in sound module. it pulses the lights to the sound vibrations in the car that are picked up by the reciever. Don't let the installer charge you extra for this!!!!!

2. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

thank you for the warning they werent goin to charge me extra but it didnt have that ability anyway ill post up some pics tonight thank you=)

3. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

just wondering, is there actual neons u can get that seriously do hook up to the sound system and goes to the beat of the music? jw, cuz ya i know about the whole pulse thing, it feels the vibration or w/e... but through my exp, it can be very annoying to get it to always flow to the beat, having to change the settings depending on the song, the type of music, and even the volume since it just goes by vibration... so is there any neons out there that can actually connect to the sound system and go by the bass? jw...

4. faracinman2

faracinman2 Well-Known Member

has anyone that installed their underglow kit had any problems with melting or anything on the back bulb? Being how the stock muffler is only a few inches away from where the bulb sits?

5. steelhumm

steelhumm Well-Known Member

nope..just mount it here. The muffler doesn't even get really hot, well..not hot enough to melt a tube.
    [​IMG]

6. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

here you guys go sorry it took so long
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

sweet looking lights, you have to start coming to so cal meets

8. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Sweeetttt..I dig!

9. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

sweet...... if only they were legal in ct....

10. ejlancer

ejlancer Well-Known Member

I did it to mine i think it came out really good

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

11. faracinman2

faracinman2 Well-Known Member

I can't wait to get mine installed now!

12. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

can a mod resize the pix ^^^^^

13. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

thanks guys.
    and yea i will as soon as i get out of school...id love to meet some fo you guys