any way to get 40-50 more hp?

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by wsquare, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

As far as i know the difference basically between the two is an extra Cat. Injen removes it for me and gives me a full stainless set up. Pretty much went from CA spec to Fed Spec. and i have more mods then your friend.

Just ask for me. cuz im telling you, 172 to the WHEELS is alot. let alone with the simple mods he put on.

thanks

2. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

u have the full exhaust or just the muffler and rear piping dont think u have the full exhaust

3. Mitsu008

im gettin close 2 him cuz i got the pully and intake exhaust(full) will be on prolly next week ,im not gonna get the piggy back cuz its a waste of money i mean cmon 430$+shipping for +6hp. i upgraded the rrm intake and the pully frees up 6hp and tq so im close to 170 without the exhaust yet

4. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

o rly?

[​IMG]

There's the stock one
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

do a dyno. i bet you're nowhere near 170. at all

6. Mitsu008

how does it sound? yea ima do a dyno after i get the exhaust and my friend gets back in town, he's got the hookup lol

7. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

you know how much this is gonna costs when it out?how big is the piping?

8. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

i love the sound. it's no Greddy but it's mean sounding. not annoying either. several freinds have complimented the tone/aggresion/idle

so lemme get this straight, you think your running almost 170 hp to the wheels BEFORE these magic 15lbs torque spark-plugs or you included those parts in your 170 hp estimation?

can't wait to see those numbers

9. lancered

NGK!!!NGK!!!NGK!!! :lol: :twisted: :twisted:

10. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

lancered. i have no clue of the piping measurements and i also have no clue about the release date and price

11. lancered

ok thanks though

12. Mitsu008

the piping its mostly likely no bigger then 2.5 3in would be to big for a none turbo car

13. Mitsu008

im thinkin about running duals with the hi-flow cat and 2.5in piping :boxing:

14. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Really Mits?

15. Mitsu008

yea he gonna charge me 350 for the exhaust and piping ima price the duals if the price is right i will be gettin it :D

16. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

I myself will be ordering my STS turbo system in April or RRM's if they come out with one before i get back from deployment. I am also getting the pully, and possibly the EVO-X body kit. I myself am just being impatient and want more HP asap. But thats just me. But myself can not see plugs, pully, cat back, and the SRI or CAI any of the mods that are out right now giving any of us 170 WHP. But i could be wrong what has the gains been for people who have all the mods that i would really like to see. Anyway lets hope we see 200 plus by the summer eh!!

17. Guest

Guest Guest

strap a rocket to ur car. Take it to the salt flats. I will go for that.

18. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

You mean a rocket KRU. Always looking out for you bud.

19. Guest

Guest Guest

I think u read that wrong. LOL! EDIT!

20. Mitsu008