Advan RZ Update ~~I Finally Got My Evo X MR!! ~Lots of Pics~

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by DirectorSe7en, Jul 18, 2008.

1. HudsonFalcon

HudsonFalcon Well-Known Member

Awesome MR my friend and I love the PB too, looking forward to the better quality photos.

2. Xeri

Xeri Well-Known Member

very nice, i doubted CF would go well with black but turns out great now im reassured :p *goes to get more cf*

3. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member

i dont know if this has been posted somewhere else but..... what the fuck do u do for living? i mean damn, all these goodies coming in! i wish i could spend a shit load of money on my car. lol. anyway, everything is coming along REALLY well! cant wait for the rest of the stuff to come in. keep us posted.

4. DirectorSe7en

DirectorSe7en Well-Known Member

Thanks all!!

I think it would look sick! Photoshop it maybe?

Thanks for the kind words man.

Hahah, read here.

http://www.lancertuners.com/modules.php ... pic&t=3642

5. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Very nice my friend. One of the slickest Evo X MR's out. Tonight I saw the new GT-R in white and the 09 Challenger. It was sickiness!

6. Slickghost

Slickghost Well-Known Member

Sick ride brother... I know that they retail up here for $48K what did you manage to get it off of the lot for? If you don't want to tell, I understand as well. I just want to see the difference.

7. DirectorSe7en

I got mine for $1,000 under MSRP and fully loaded. After tax and all options, it was $45k. 8O

WTF?!!? You lucky bastard! Haha, was it some test run or something?

8. chileanpride06

chileanpride06 Well-Known Member

wooooooooooooooooow, man it looks really good. i love that rear diffuser and cf spoiler. got the rims and the wheels and the big brake kit, shit i need some money. lol

9. krnkimchi702

krnkimchi702 Well-Known Member

how much did all that after market parts run you? next question.. how did u get that job? third can you hook me up with an internship? nice car.. soo jelous

10. Invincible

Invincible Well-Known Member

Re: ~~I Finally Got My Evo X MR!! ~~Lots of Pics~~

well they're very good in almost all conditions, its just that they lose a bit of traction when its really hot, well it gets up to 53c in here anyways!

11. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

i think you topped everyone on this forum! nicely done, and i am so jealous, i could never afford all this, even though i have my 18K lancer looking the way it does. It could never look or perform like a evo. Wow all the carbon fiber parts are really nice.

12. BaD2RaSS

BaD2RaSS Well-Known Member

Re: ~~I Finally Got My Evo X MR!! ~~Lots of Pics~~

Really intelligent there buddy. Your an idiot.

Kyle

13. Slickghost

Slickghost Well-Known Member

/\+1!!!!!!

14. JDM FLOW

Nope. It was at a meeting place every Friday called Towers. I had to change my pants I was so in auhh!

15. franchise5star

franchise5star Well-Known Member

hotttt asss carrr!! makes me wana buy the evo x :( but i'm trying to save up for the next big thing... GTR :) but i still want that evo tho lol.

16. Milagro

Milagro Well-Known Member

^ I'd take me evo, put half as much as the difference in price into it, and kill a GTR.

nuff said.

17. jazket

jazket Well-Known Member

wow lol thetaxguy got owned!! haha

Nice friggin MR bro! let us know how the bolt-ons go... I am really really really wanting to get an MR as long as we can pump it up cuz I don't want a 5 seconds car!!!! :( lol

Lovin it.... friggin nice man, its like a dream come-true!!!!

18. DirectorSe7en

^Will do. Bolt-ons should be on soon. Updates promised. ;)

Very kind words bro, thank you.

lol, werd. I would've done the same.

GTR!?! Daaaaaamn, big ballin!

Thanks! You got a big brake kit?! Nice!!! Pics?

Total spent is somewhere around $9-$11k. That's including all parts, install, etc... Biggest drainer was the rims. :(

Just Google Wamu Careers and go from there. Dirt easy to get into.

19. DirectorSe7en

All Bolt-ons and ECUtek+MBC installed on my MR.

Dyno charts and results on Monday.

20. JDM FLOW

Can't wait for the sheets!