4b11t into a Lancer ES auto?

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by GDB, Apr 3, 2008.

1. bossautosports

bossautosports Well-Known Member

We now have an 08 Lancer at the shop and should have a kit installed and running within the next two weeks or so . Once thats done we will become a Vendor here on the forums and we'll make a thread with lots of pictures and all info including dyno numbers . We have been pretty booked with work for the pass weeks but this should be done fairly fast once we get started .

NOTE : The flange for both the X head and the N/A Lancer head are indeed the same ! Not sure if the turbo will fit but after looking at it I would guess it should fit . I may actually make a kit based off this info so we can keep it good , cheap and simple . 8)

2. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

Awesome...make a new thread in the Performance section to give ppl a heads up. I think a new topic will attract more attention and develop more of a following. Also, you can post up progress in that same thread as well.

I just think this'll help you guys out.

3. bossautosports

bossautosports Well-Known Member

There will be no "progress" pictures , one day it will all just be up - lol ... Its just a matter of us having the time . We have a local car event on the 18th of next month and we're trying to have it all done and running great by that day .

4. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

lol...that'll work too. too bad there will be no progress pics but you guys are trying to get a product out so its understandable. well, i'm sure there will be a lot of excited ppl when it arrives. good luck with the set up.