2010 MAJOR MEET #2 JUNE 4-6 FINAL!!!

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by RALLIART, Apr 15, 2010.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I'd let you stay with me but I dont even know who of my friends are coming. So far its just me a my gf. If I can get more ppl you are welcome to stay. Everybody is like "well i dont know its $60 bucks" I tell them the more ppl to come the cheaper damnit. So far I'm lookin at $250 for 2 beds 1 bedroom for the weekend

2. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

chris.... im on 8th ave s in myrtle beach me and 9 friends got a condo lol.... can you say parties?

3. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Sweet, can me my bro and friends sleep there?

4. JDMhammer

I can let ya know if someone cancels but i think we're packed.... try and get a place around there

5. JDM FLOW

Yeah were trying just I don't think I'll have enough money to go on this trip bro.

6. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

chris how much can you spend a night for a hotel and how many people do you have with you? how many people actually will have money to pay? let me know asap,

7. JDM FLOW

The cheapest the better so maybe $100ish and 3-4 will be coming.

8. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

Chris how many people are coming for SOFL crew? Cant you guys drive up together and split the cost for a room?

9. JDM FLOW

Not sure how many , only a few ...3-4 we'll see what's up.

10. RALLIART

11. RALLIART

12. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

hmmmm. i wish i could go

13. JDM FLOW

Thanks Jake but right now money is tight once again...fuck..

14. RALLIART

no chris! you are telling me this less than a month away.. i cant really help you buddy because i dont work right now.. i am strickly in UTI school so my parents and scholarships are paying for all.. dont get me wrong i am lookin for a JOB but NC state sucks dick for work.. i never had so much problems finding a job, in myrtle beach took me the longest 3 days.. here 5 months. this state sucks ass.
    can you do like you did last time... put away few bucks each day, week, still you dont have al lot of time man.. anything you can do?

15. JDM FLOW

That's what I've been trying to do but with court fees and everything I don't know if I will have enough money. Trying my best here.

16. JDM FLOW

Due to Blackout helping me a lot with a room and all, these two paychecks I receive will be strictly towards gas/food for this trip.

I appreciate your help and it's also a 9 hour drive for me again. I wish this year would be bigger, who know's...all I know is I'll have another fun ass time.

As for the photoshoots, yes we will since last year we did have a couple of spots at a Marine Base so plenty of photoshoots are to come along with this time a cruise :D

17. RALLIART

yey!!!!!!!!!!!

18. JDMhammer

wooohoooo flow in the house!!!!!!

btw ill be there with the NEW whip now

19. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

Hey throw the beav on the list + fiancee` I just gota find an affordable place $60 a night sounds good. Anything cheaper let me know!

20. JDM FLOW

Yup, let's hope I have enough cash for everything we do up there...