2010 MAJOR MEET #2 JUNE 4-6 FINAL!!!

Discussion in 'South and Southeast Owners Forum' started by RALLIART, Apr 15, 2010.

1. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Yes I'm doing A list.

2. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

I like option 4 as well. I will let Karim know on ignitionburn.com and let those members know about the plans as well.

3. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

add hbirdman to the list

4. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

ohhhhhhh kk

5. JDM FLOW

So far on PL we have 6 people. Within weeks should have over 40.

6. RALLIART

chris pm me the list from PL, so i can update this forum plus 2 others. i am putting everyone together from all 3 forums..

7. JDM FLOW

Nice, already updated with the list I gave you :D

8. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

:cry: Need more 7th gen Lancers not evo's. So it appears I will be the only OZ lancer there and not even turboed. Oh yea...here comes the slow one. Anyway...I am liking how this is turning out. The number of ppl has grown quite a lot. Lets keep it growing like a weed on New York's sidewalks.

9. RALLIART

spread the word buddy..I cant help all my friends drive evos hahahaahha. But i just added 4 more names plus i posted this on the DSM tuners as well, i want more eagle talons lasers and eclipses to show up! keep spreading the word guys..

10. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Ill be in town starting on May 30th if anyone else is planning to make this a week trip...

11. JDM FLOW

Get anymore people? We'd like to have it bigger then last years...come on guys!

12. JDMhammer

I have a group of friends coming just for the vacation and that!!!

13. RALLIART

come on people,, less than a month away!!! anyone else??? its gonna be fun fun fun!!

14. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

i would like to go but money and work... i might not be able to! if it was in va beach i know people i could stay with...

15. JDMhammer

bev stay with jake lmao

16. RALLIART

i am not sure if i will be telling my parents yet about this meet i am 50 50 on it.. if i do tell them, they will know i am in town and will want me to be home all the time and hang out with them... if i dont tell them i cant stay at my parents house and i wont have any ineterrusptions.. i am still in the air if i should tell them about me coming down to MB for the meet and wont see them at all, or may be at night after 11pm

we will see..

17. JDMhammer

id offer a place dude but im packed already.... 8 person place and got 9

18. RALLIART

dont worry bout me. its my home town i got plenty of girls i can sleep with in mb lol

19. JDMhammer

20. JDM FLOW

What Hotels are people booking at? Any deals and anyone need 2+ for there room?