*1st Annual Lancer Meet* 5.17.08

Discussion in 'West Coast Owners Forum' started by Evolve, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck.

going almost double the speed limit while running a red. holy shit. that sucks

2. stronz73

stronz73 Well-Known Member

LOL! man u just wont let that go. but still im gonna really try to come out and join in on the fun. and if i do i dont want to see any HATERS HATIN on me because i got lucky with the raffle, just like the last time. THANK U.

3. stronz73

stronz73 Well-Known Member

Yeah man, but the cop waived off the speeding because i was SO UNDERSTANDING of the whole situation. LOL dumbass cop, it always works.

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

LOL...I am the last person to hate on anyone. :D

5. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

"Bump" for some new cali members. 8)

6. Ico

Ico Well-Known Member

ohhh this one... i'll say sure for now, but i never know what might come up...

7. Knotikz

Knotikz Well-Known Member

I put in a request for that day off. If it's approved, then I'll roll up.

8. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

ill try...anybody from the norcal going...i want to check it...ive never been to a meet b4 thats y...

9. Arcanas

Arcanas Well-Known Member

This looks like it'll be fun..

Oh yeah, a little intro from myself, since I've noticed you guys are all buddy buddy, I'm Arc, just joined up...I think 5 whole minutes ago.

Not sure if I can make the drive from SF, but we'll see.

10. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Hopefully the day is clear for ya. Glad you found the thread :D

Nice. :thumbsup:

What's interesting about our community is that as time goes by, we get more and more members here. Im hoping by the time the meet comes around there will be more guys that wanna make this trip out. Meets are fun. I'ts not even the car part, it's the meeting new people. 8)

Welcome to the boards man. Like i said in the previous post, hopefully more and more people will wanna make the the trip out for the meet n' cruise. Especially the Nor Cal peeps.

11. Devious813

Devious813 Well-Known Member

Seems like everyone and theyre moms are in cali .. Sucks to be me right around the corner ... In Florida... :? If i could i would , i just wouldnt be able to fit a road trip into my shcedule just yet. Maybe next time

12. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Damn. i wonder how many miles it'd be from your place to the meet. I'd prolly fall over in my chair after seeing the mileage. :D

13. Arcanas

I wanna...about 3k ish? I dunno, just a wild guess.

But damn...I wonder if I can get the time off...I'll have to check with my boss on that.

14. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

I may make a trip up to Cali in mid August to see some of the shops and meet some of you guys. I want to put names to faces you know. are all you Socal guys relatively close to each other?

15. bras_33

/\ within 30 - 1 hour...its a blast just hanging out and talking shit, like we always do!!

16. bras_33

17. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Since it's still Mitsu, i don't mind the OTHER lancers comin' down to party with us.

18. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

we might not have the numbers, but we have the style!!!

:D

19. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

i joined the site. hopefully nobody gets the impression it's about "SHOWING UP" other lancers.

i mean cmon, where all mitsu here. I can see if it was honda or ford or something. :p :p

20. Arcanas

6 hourish drive down south...I think as long as I give my boss enough notice he'll be cool with it...it's not like I ask for days off all the time anyway. And when I do, it's usually important.

But then again, I have a jury duty summons that came in too... -_-

So I might have to pass this time, especially if I have to come in.