08 RRM Turbo Lancer. With Vidz and Dyno Vidz. *updated*

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Performance' started by Evolve, Apr 16, 2009.

1. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

Re: Another RRM Boosted Lancer GTS....that has vids

Vrooooooooooooom spffff lol

2. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

"ummm that's really getting annoying. Im beginning to think you don't even have a turbo!"

:tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard: :tard:

i laughed hard when he said i annoyed him

3. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Re: Another RRM Boosted Lancer GTS

They put down about 253 hp to the wheels actually and about 247 tq....so you must be putting down some very nice numbers to keep up with one :). Grats on the turbo install.

4. SeRious08

I kept up with the driver, not the car. It was some young kid that had his track number still on the window and thought he could drive. He should have been able to walk me easily.

Honestly, I feel the car is in the low-mid 200-215 whp range. I just need to get it to a dyno......

I'm curious how you came up with your numbers though. To only lose 34 hp due to the drivetrain is really really low. Almost unbelievable low. Thats only a 12% drivetrain lose!!!! The national average is closer to 20%. The lowest I have ever seen was 15%.

5. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

thats funny you didnt mention the driver sucked before...hmmm makes more sense now...a lil more believable

6. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

but evolve nice videos they are sick bro i love the car and ur friends cars too

7. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

Thanks bam.

I don't even use my stereo anymore. I have my own little noise-maker to listen to.

"pshhhhhhhh"

8. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

haha nice! as soon as i go away to college ima save up for this bad boy and have them ship it to alabama and rule the rural steets lol

9. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Very nice ...

10. Dr1fter

Dr1fter Well-Known Member

Serious that 20% loss is a thing of the past...look at dyno's on new Civic SIs...G37s...etc. Cars aren't losing at much power through the drivetrain as they used to.

11. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

^yup yup looks like serious go caught...its ok we all know our cars cant keep up with a v6twin turbo when we have a 4banger (in ur case turbo'd) if u show a video or proof then i will apologize sincerely but i call bullshit bro.

12. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

lol when people lose a race sometimes instead of saying they "lost" they just say " i kept up with (insert car here)"

makes it sounds less like a loss and more like an "almost victory"

I personally don't have any street racing stories to tell, not even one. Basically just been enjoying the snail without having to race random douche's. It's awesome

13. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

haha yea for sure. not gonna lie ive used that before. not on here yet lol. but if ur going to make it a lil believable

14. SeRious08

Got caught at what??? The car I ran wasn't twin turbo. What the hell are you talking about!??! And I don't have to prove a damn thing to you. I already said that the driver of the other car sucks.

Listen, you can have 2 drivers driving the exact same car and they will post different numbers at a track. I have seen twin turbo cars with 700 whp run 15s in a quarter mile before. So what.....

And by kept up, I mean he didn't pull on me and I didn't pull on him. We stayed pretty much even for an 1/8th mile.

Also the 20% is still the national high average and 15% the low average. Hell even the Lancers are showing about 17%.

15. redsun727

redsun727 Active Member

stock 350z come with twin turbo? i dont think sooo

16. SeRious08

Exactly. I think he keeps looking up the 370 or something.

17. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

i thought they came twin turbo but in any case ur right you dont have to prove it to me. but i am allowed to have my say and i say bullshit. if they "fall flat on their face like you said then u shouldve pulled on it huh? but you say what you want and i say what i want. have fun with your denial whatever bro.

18. SeRious08

What are 12? Seriously.....

We only ran about an 1/8th mile. Yes they do fall flat on thier faces, but in the upper rpms and upper speeds. Like quarter mile times. Do a quick google search and you will see the average 1/8 mile run for a stock 350z (250 whp) is only running mid-9 seconds. That is not impressive. Where they get better is the end of a 1/4 mile track. The average there is 14.1 - 14.5 seconds. Which is "ok". Our cars stock with an average of 135 whp have been posting in the 16 seconds range. With a turbo, one should know that it will at least take a second off.

But of course I didn't figure you to have any real knowledge of this considering you thought the 350Z had twin turbos.... :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

19. redsun727

redsun727 Active Member

you should of done your home work before posting ;p lol

20. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

yes im 12 and i just love starting shit. no i just posted my thought aboout ur comment. sorry its a little hard to believe you. if its true cool good job but w/e. thanks for serving our country though i do respect you for that.(sincerely).