08 gts black out project pics MORE NEW PICS!!

Discussion in 'Picture Gallery' started by blkdout1, Oct 15, 2008.

1. blkdout1

blkdout1 Well-Known Member

yea itd still be slow, lol. pick up the whole kit for about 50 bucks including the bottle, couldnt pass it up. not posing either I tell eveyone it is purged and not sprayed.

2. GTS_Rob

GTS_Rob Well-Known Member

so what do you use it for?

3. blkdout1

its purged with a ZEX rapid fire machine gun kit with a blue LED, i purge the nos at a show, gets attention and sounds sweet just like a machine gun, comes out by the front bumper

4. ThE_BaRbEr

ThE_BaRbEr Well-Known Member

your car looks sick man... hey quick question, how did you blackout your tailights? are they overlays? is so whered you get it?

5. blkdout1

vht night shades, you can find it on ebay.. wet sand apply it and clear coat.. wathc out its illegal in alot of states especially in NC cause we have inspections

6. sordid

sordid Well-Known Member

Interesting trunk.. a quick video of it opening would explain to people whether or not they want to do something like that.

7. blkdout1

haha look stock unless u reall pay attetntion to detail.. all i do is take the 2 bottom bolts out of my trunk and it folds down

8. malblast

malblast Active Member

Nice Ride. Diggin Some things, Not so much others

9. blkdout1

well thanks for what you like, dont want any negativity, diff people like diff things

10. nickbutterz

nickbutterz Well-Known Member

the headliner looks sick. btw what the hell did you do to that trunk. it opens sickkk

11. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Let me know how much $ you want so you can custom make me a trunk like that...