Younglings

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by darklancer, May 4, 2008.

1. darklancer

darklancer Well-Known Member

lol yea i was one of the origional posters lol im curous and young and well have spent prolly a total of 5 hours under a hood of a car so all the advice i can get ill take...and if anyone wants to flame me for not knowing about cars lets talk about the fact that im 19 and have paid off my own gts with out my parents or anyones help and still live comfortably...so yea sure you know lots about cars but tell me how thats workin out for your paychecks....sorry...soft spot

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

not too many 19 year olds can do that.

3. darklancer

thank you

4. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

*20 year old here* about to buy a Lancer GTS on my own =)

5. bras_33

not to many 20 year olds can do that, also

6. darklancer

hell yea for us youngins

7. bras_33

SOME, not all :D

8. darklancer

lol about 1% of us lolz

9. Arcanas

Arcanas Well-Known Member

Lol, I'm only 21 ^_^

Course, this is my second car...I used to roll around in a 2001 Ford Focus ^^

10. westcoast

westcoast Well-Known Member

OMG!!! I had an 05 Focus too!!! I traded it in and got the lancer, all on my own without mommy and daddies help like some rich kids! 8)
    (19 yrs old..Ballin?)

11. darklancer

lol my rents are broke... got no help from them, just took somegood advice and started a companymake my own money help my parents afford retirement

12. Mamba4

Mamba4 Member

I'm 16 and I am paying for my GTS(its my first car) by myself all my dad did was co sign for me. He thought it would be really good for me to learn how to earn things your self early in life. :D

13. darklancer

thats the way to do it ..my dad cosigned for my old truck...04 chev quarter ton .....and then i rolled it lolz learning curves suck!

14. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

18 years old paying for car, insurance, everything else.. work 40 hours a week on top of high school lol. but i live and breath these cars so its all worth it. go youngins

15. darklancer

lol yea i do investment brokerage for world financial group...40 hours a week would be a nice break lolz and cuz i live in calgary rent is EFFING stupid 700 for a basement suit 680 sq feet. grr lol and insurance is a bitch up here im paying 2300 a year T.T lolz

16. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

1769 for 6