Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Subawho, Sep 12, 2007.

1. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

So a week ago my 360 started crashing. Not the red lights of death crash, just freezing up.

So today I called support about checking if it was still under warranty....it has two days left! 8O

Talk about a close one! So, I am waiting for the box and it takes a month for them to get it back to me. I havent been able to play DiRT in a week....and Im gonna get my copy of Halo 3 and not have a console for it. Oh well, I am just happy this happened before the warranty ended. :D

2. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

damn your a lucky guy perfect timeing. Id be screwed if anything happend to mine i spray painted mine when i first got it when they first came out. I had the only black 360 for a long time till the elite came out then i just got pissed lol. Mine has acted pretty well though i have the air vents for the rear of it, do you?

3. Subawho

No, I never bought any of the cold air things for it.

I think it went bad because I set it on top of a new cable box...which gets extremely hot :?

4. huff

huff Well-Known Member

didnt they extend the waranty for all 360's 3 years? i think they did so i dont knwo if ur warranty was really almost done

5. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

oh that might be it

6. Subawho

THey extended the warranty if you get the red lights of death. Mine was just crashing without turning red :?

7. huff

huff Well-Known Member

lol if the waranty didnt work i whould of overheated my xbox360 and red lights of death it myself haha