Why would he do this? All for jaywalking?

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Jogenmaru, Jun 17, 2010.

1. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

2. 1slowlance

1slowlance Well-Known Member

[​IMG]
    Lol. I can understand using some force, but no need to punch the girl in the face. But, then again we don't know the WHOLE story, ya know? Maybe he felt threatened since both of them were getting pretty close to him while he was trying to subdue one. I don't know, but he didn't need to jack her in the face. It was a pretty good punch though. Lol.

3. shieldwolf342

shieldwolf342 Well-Known Member

I agree it was a little excessive but they both do have criminal records from what I've read and there was no reason for the other girl to get involved. But resisting arrest really whose the stupid one. A jaywalking fine cant be that much and resist the arrest and your asking to go to jail.

4. timschoeliertm

timschoeliertm Well-Known Member

that was full up resisting, he probably shouldnt have punched her though, you could tell he was just getting really pissed.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2010
  5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

I really don't understand the resisting arrest thing. Why would you arrest someone for jaywalking in the first place. I was under the assumption that it was a ticket max. Not unless she didn't want the ticket and ripped it up in his face. He really has no reason to arrest her. Because ppl get stopped for jaywalking everyday. I do it all the time. But I think he was looking to piss someone off and she was looking to just be dumb. I don't care who you are. Jaywalking should not be a ticket. If you get hit by a car because you neglected to look both ways then you deserve to get hit.

6. Bman

Bman Member

Natural selection FTW