Whattya Think

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by LuvMyLancer, Jan 30, 2009.

1. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

A couple of the kids I work with want me to design their cars for them since for some odd reason they actually like how I designed mine :lol:

Jen drives a black Altima, so this is what I came up with for her:

[​IMG]

And Brandon drives an '88 Dakota, so this is his:

[​IMG]

(and yes, I think every car should have neons cuz they're perrrrdy :D)

I'm gonna go work with Xzibit :lol:

2. pimpinfern

pimpinfern Well-Known Member

idk, the top one looks like a design my friend has on his 350z and the second one is plain, plus, a person should design their own car

like me, i want the interior to be smooth glossy black, i can easily go to a shop and have them do it and take like 2 days but im sandin the interior down and painting it myself so i have the pride of sayin i did all the work on my car

3. LuvMyLancer

They dunno how to design cars LOL All she has on her car right now is a pink PRINCESS decal on the window.... 8O

I designed everything on my car but I didn't actually do the work myself. (I helped with some of it ?)

The 2nd one is plain because his truck is actually two-toned silver and red but I couldn't figure out how to do that without Photoshop.

Microsoft Paint FTW :p

4. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

i have to agree with you on this one...ppl who really love their rides should do/design their own mods...thats what makes it unique and you give it your own touch...but regardless of what car it is not all ppl have an eye to mod their cars...so yeah

i think the altima looks ok, but im trying to picture the dakota, is the silver side on top or bottom??because it does look pretty plain but with the 2 tone it should look nice

5. LuvMyLancer

I haven't seen his truck yet lol he just said red and silver. it's probably red on top, silver on the bottom ?

6. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

i like the top one

7. LuvMyLancer

This is my friend's Beetle I made :lol:

[​IMG]