Whats up

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by StandbyXXX, Mar 7, 2008.

1. StandbyXXX

StandbyXXX Member

Ive been on this forum for a lil while now, and have noticed its a bit dead..... :eek:fftheair: ....

2. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

worst thread everest ever.

3. StandbyXXX

StandbyXXX Member

sniff sniff....i sorry sir...i never do again....:-(

4. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

you're right about this place being dead though.

Make a thread that says "I've made my own turbo" and you'll get the attention of the whole forum. lol

5. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Kinda hard to have a constantly learned community when new parts cant be introduced to be sold without the vendor paying the site for permission to do so.

Kinda hard to have a forum discussion when you are limited on what you can say because the site owner has certain agendas for the site.

Kinda hard to keep a discussion alive when a majority of the people in said discussion have no real knowledge on the subject.

This site reminds me of a radio show on 97.1 FreeFM. Its a car talk show sponsored by AAMCO. Literally every call that comes in about car trouble, the answer is "Take it to AAMCO". Every single call, I am not kidding. So how can you call into that show to get any advice other than "AAMCO RULES!" ? You cant. And so listening to the show or thinking about calling in becomes pointless.

Just my two cents :D

6. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

We can always discuss our favorite color or raindrops or whiskers on kittens?

7. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

You can keep your two cents... I thought you left anyway?

8. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

the site has been hittin before but we've talked about most everything that is out so far. I mean I can name all the mods out for our car on two hands...give or take...car isn't even a year old. it's not like civics when there are a surplus of parts because of shear volume and low price. Also, when Evo parts start rollin out then those will spill over to us.

As far as agenda...I'm curious about that. Maybe I missed that one...

One more thing, people generally join forums to learn about their car. That's why I did.