What model is my Lancer?

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Lancer7, Oct 7, 2011.

1. Lancer7

Lancer7 Member

Hey guys, just wondered if anyone could tell me what model my Lancer is. I dont think its a Ralliart but it does look like one. Help please....

2. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

It will say on the inside of the door. When you open it, look on the seal where the door actually locks on the frame. It should be a white sticker there telling you year and model.

3. Lancer7

Lancer7 Member

Nice one, thanks. It says in the manual its a 1.6 Comfort. Does that sound right?

4. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

I'm going to guess that the "Comfort" is basically referring to the interior trim levels offered. Here in the States we have the ES, LS, and OZ Rally with the 2.0L 4G94 engine. They are pretty much the same except from interior options like power windows, locks, keyless entry, etc. The OZ was an ES with different wheels, rear spoiler, and a lower lip kit I think.

5. Jogenmaru

Jogenmaru Well-Known Member

Also, take a look under the hood. There should be a sticker on the bottom side of the hood. It tells you the type of engine it is and the displacement and some other good jazz.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

6. Lancer7

Lancer7 Member

Well ive looked around the car, and those little white stickers only have information about say the tyres and stuff like that. And L2Q your probably right. The car has everything electric and shite like that.

7. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

You can also run your VIN number