video games???

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by jarol220, Apr 19, 2009.

1. jarol220

jarol220 Well-Known Member

Do any of you guys play video games, cuz im a major gamer when im not working or going to school or working on my car im playen video games. if you play any what do you play. I have an 360 my self.

2. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

I play a variety of games on my 360. XBox Live Gametag: SeRiousZX2.

Anyways I play pretty much all sports games(Madden, NCAA football and basketball, MLB, and Tiger Woods, boxing), Forza, GTA IV, Call of Duty, Rock Band and a few others.

Recently I have been playing Resident Evil 5.

3. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

360 here no live
    Gears of War 1 & 2, Call of Duty 2 & 4, Battlefield Bad Company, Burnout: Paradise, Midnight Club L.A.
    Mainly into the FPS and driving games

4. blackhawk63

blackhawk63 Active Member

I have an xbox 360 and the only thing i play on it is Midnight Club: Los angeles
    its a racing game and they are adding the Exo x this thursday so i cant wait to race people in that lol

my gamertag is blackhawk63

5. dao.style

dao.style Well-Known Member

PS2 japanese version, IIDX, import fighter games, Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, Initial D, etc

6. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

I used to have a 360 but didn't really play it so I sold it. I play iMob for the iphone all the time...lol...

7. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

what do you mean? is it like a free download?

8. blackhawk63

blackhawk63 Active Member

they are adding more cars to the game
    its not free
    it will be 240 microsoft points

9. Ancalagon

Ancalagon Active Member

I have a Wii and a PSII, and my college roommate has a 360 so it's like I have one most of the year. So basically I play pretty much everything, recently I have been playing Metroid Prime III, God of War II, True Crime: Streets of LA, Fallout 3 and Need For Speed Underground II. And of course Halo III is a pretty standard staple of my online gaming, although I have gotten into Left4Dead recently too.

10. jarol220

cool, cool I will have to add you guys with xbox live. most of the time I play call of duty 4 I sold Call of duty world at war because I thought it was bad, I also have forsa 2 as well. and a few other random games. my gamer tag is what do you know: jarol220

11. Cousy14

Cousy14 Well-Known Member

i have a 360, Gamertag: Cousy14

I play NBA Live 09, Madden 09, Forza 2, Halo 3, Call of Duty WaW, Rainbow Six Vegas 2, Need For Speed Pro Street, Halo Wars and i think that is about all lol

12. MonChi

MonChi Well-Known Member

looks like i will be the ps3 guy.

13. dangerdan

dangerdan Well-Known Member

I got a PS3.
    When i'm on it, i'll be playing SOCOM: Confrontation or Tiger Woods '09. I have other games but none that I play more than those.

my PSN is: Brimstone_

14. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

Call of Duty 4,5 Need Forspeed undercover

15. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

XBox 360 here. Fallout 3, Command and Conquer Need 4 Speed and all the Call of Duty games. :drunken: :drunken:

16. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

Gears 2 and Cod W@W for me

17. jarol220

sweet I added you guys with gamertags.