Tomorrow is an important day

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by XxLaNcErGTSxX, Sep 10, 2008.

1. XxLaNcErGTSxX

XxLaNcErGTSxX Well-Known Member

As everyone knows tom is September 11th. It was 7 years ago that this horrible tradgy happened in American. So as I work to help support the war fighters at work I ask all of you to stop and pause for a moment of silence tom morning at 8:46am. That is when American Airlines flight 11 struck the north tower.

Thank you
    Merrill

2. GTS_Lancer

GTS_Lancer Well-Known Member

I most definitely will my friend.

Heroes Live Forever!

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

most definitely

4. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

oorah to that... im currently serving in the united states marine corps and sept 11 2001 is one of the reasons why i joined... im gonna proudly wear my marine corps uniform tomm in memory.. SEMPER FIDELIS!

5. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

September 11 is the one day in my 20 year career in the military that I will never forget. I remember at the end of that tragic day when I told my wife that we are going to war and that I will have to go. Let's not forget that doesn't matter how nice we act or how much peace some people talk we should have with the rest of the world that there's still some that hate what we are, free to do as we please, free to modify, free to buy what ever rims, free to have the biggest stereo, the loudest exhaust, the lowest springs, and the perfect ride. Huah!!!