supramania is full of asshole.s

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by walkertx2008, Jan 17, 2010.

1. walkertx2008

walkertx2008 Well-Known Member

If it were not for the fact that ilove my supra to death and needed parts from ppl on the site supramania.com I would have already left that place long ago. Although some of the owners on there have no problems helping a fellow owner with parts and prices I have come across more ppl that are complete jackasses. All they care about is themselves and their own cars and dnt give a shit if they rip off other owners. That's includes the moderators just as much as the normal clientel. Once my supra is finished I will hang my hat with supramania once and for all... and it dissapoints me that I have met more supra owners that are stuck up and rude than meeting the supra owners who are actually genuine car enthusiasts. Please know that not all of us are like that. Thanks for reading my rant if u have ne thing to add ur more than welcome to do so. Thank you.

2. KoolKyle

KoolKyle Member

This is why we drive Lancers... : P ...

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

unfortunately, asssholes are everywhere on forums. not just yours. I know a few on lancertuners like bras_33, evolve and swamp420. benchinpark is just a lil bitch!!! :D

4. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

brass_33 is one giant pain in my ass hahaha

5. bras_33

+1 and talks out of it as well, lol

6. JDMhammer

all these damn mods to install are a pain in my ass lol

7. bras_33

not if you know what you are doing and enjoy installing them as well

8. HiPowerMtrsprts

HiPowerMtrsprts Well-Known Member

We agree!
    we wanted to sponsor the forum and it took them about 2 weeks to get back to us with pricing and after banning us because we didnt follow the "rules"
    we asked people who the mods are and sent them messages but havent heard anything back, so instead we just post (not commercially)throughout the forums and they say we were marketing and trying to be a vendor...
    long story short they are jackoffs!

9. JDMhammer

Haha our vendors dont like them either hahaha thats cuz at LT we are better :)

10. eva09

eva09 Well-Known Member

true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. walkertx2008

walkertx2008 Well-Known Member

Yea the mods on the site ban u for stupid shit unless ur one of their friends and then they dnt care wut u post or how u do it, like I said I'm only on the site til I finish my supra and then I'm gone for good. Then it will be my lancer that's going to be tweaked into the new evO-Z. That will be awhile but ilm gonna try and do a full 100% evo style look and power out of my O-Z therefor creating the evO-Z. But that's gonna be a long time before that happens...