Stupidest. Thing. Ever.

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Suspension' started by Subawho, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

2. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Promo is gay but the wheel message looks TIGHT YAH MEAN!

3. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

that thing is sick...i mean about the wheel having messages...

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Whats wrong with it?!?! A blonde in a Ferrari!!!! J/K...Unfortunately I saw that at the La Auto show

5. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

That promo looks like the beginning to one of those cheesy late night Skinamax... er , I mean Cinamax movies, lol.

The wheels themselves are a bit over the top... :roll:

6. playa213xx

playa213xx Well-Known Member

thats probably not something i would put on my Lancer but the concept is effin sweet!!

7. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

guessing they cost a fortune? From what i Understand they have a tv or something behind the wheel where the message goes? and when the wheel spins it does it so fast that your message is clearly visible?

8. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

No i think its an led strip

9. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

A bit off. There are 3 LED strips on the wheel, and because the wheel is spinning so fast, the LEDs can light up the entire revolution of the wheel at once.

The only thing that I am wondering is: to have it look perfect like that, you either have to drive at an exact speed, or the computer chip for the LEDs has to regulate the LED lights based on your speed...I wonder which it is

10. Fokado

Fokado Member

I like the turning radius on the Cadillac, they cut away while he did a 16 point turn just to turn around.

11. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

yeah, they have had toys like that for at leas t 6 years i can remember seeing at walmart that light up while spinning where you could program a message, cool concept. not for me.

12. Primetime

Primetime Well-Known Member

interesting video, and it does look like a bad cinemax movie opening scene LOL