state of california going into bankruptcy

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by RALLIART, Jun 22, 2009.

1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

As of July 1, 2009 the banks will give out the last dollar to the public, california governor has asked for money from the white house and they declined.. California is going into bankruptcy

2. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Yeah man. I hate this shit we're in these days. All it boils down to is greed and mismanagement.

3. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

how in the Eff does a state with that many people even rich people paying taxes have trouble draining money out of people

4. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Don't even get me started....

5. AeJarrotto

AeJarrotto Well-Known Member

I work for a tax software company that has gotten calls for months, for all the times CA has ran out of money, and could not give out individual tax refunds for a week or a month.... knew it was coming....

6. jc

jc Well-Known Member

Because we have a shit head as a governor..
    i hate everyone that voted for him just for the fact of his Popularity..
    FUCK ARNOLD.. everything was decent when we had Gray Davis as Governor.

7. jc

jc Well-Known Member

plus.. they need to legalize weed already in cali so they can get some income off of it...
    its a win, win situation for cali.. drug dealers go broke.. the gov gets money off of it..

8. Keeeent

Keeeent Well-Known Member

Fuck man.. Arnold needs to get the fuck out already. And no, I hope they don't legalize weed, yes I'm 17 and I blaze but I hope they don't legalize that shit. Everyone is gonna be fucking zooted out of their minds and everything is gonna change.

9. jc

jc Well-Known Member

not really.. alcohol is legal and u dont see everyone diffrent..
    same steps happend with alcohol when it was banned.. ppl were smuggling it, like they are weed right now..
    weed will be same as alcohol, same limits.

10. Prophet

Geez.... Davis??? Really? You guys know this all stems from when Davis was in the house right? Arnold just promised us change and couldn't pull it off. Davis was no better.... The whole State goverment needs an overhall and it is because us as voters allowed this. For everyone of you guys complaining I would like to know how many of you actually took an active vote. The last post I posted here about voting for the new budget plan did any of you guys actually go out and vote on it? I doubt it since alot of the comments where..... "What are we voting on?"... you guys want to complain... complain to your congressman...

11. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Wait for some other states to follow on Cali. Cali could get out of debt but they don't want to drill for their own oil offshore, please save the wales!!, Cali taxpayers could put their foot down and tell their government to stop giving away freebies to non taxpayers, You know who I'm talking about, Cali could ease restrictions on manufacturing so more companies move into their state, but no hell no lets tax them more so they move out of state and don't forget let's save every damm insect, tree, animal at taxpayers cost. Ok I need to stop, anyway this is coming to another state near you soon! :drunken: :drunken:

12. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

I forgot this; Would you believe a story about the Los Angeles Zoo spending millions (about $7 million) in taxpayer money on a Chinese Golden Monkey exhibit -- only to have the Chinese decide they don't want to send the monkeys? Wait, what happened to the firefighters and the teachers? California's government tells us they have no money for them, yet they are spending money on Chinese Golden Monkeys? No wonder 90% of Americans, according to the L.A. Times, are concerned with government spending. :drunken: :drunken:

13. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

no i don't vote, but opnions are like ass holes, everyone has one. so let me through my two cents in. the problems started with davis and never got better with arnold. i have never unerstood what the hell anyone would ever want to stay in that state. i mean the f***in state has a tax for everything. yea you make more money, but all that extra money goes to the way over priced mortgage payment, vehicle, water/sweage, eletric, ect..... hell the f***in houses are so close together you can pass tp threw the bathroom window to your neighbor. hell you can go to the south and buy a house with the same sq. footage and come out cheeper and they will even threw in a yard(those of you that do or did leave in cali know what i mean). that state is so full of s**t when your being taxed on every f***in thing for the whole year and when it's time for the little person to get there refund the state puts a hold on it. so for them to stay we are going bankrupt is bullshit, they have misspent the tax payers money so bad that the state may not recover from it. i can honestly stay that i don't give a flying f***. now don't get me wrong, when i leaved their i met a lot of cool people and beautiful weman. that still don't sway my feelings on that state. that's it for now.

14. Prophet

The only reason why I stay is because of all the friends and family I have here so I agree bro... this State is fucked up in alot of ways. I just seen a thread about how in Socal there are random smog check points...

http://www.galantforums.com/phpbb/viewt ... =23&t=8484

Wasteful spending IMO... look at those guys... there just sitting there. And if I where to have to pull into one of those and pass does that mean I get my certificate too? I doubt it... then I have to go thru the whole thing again and come out of pocket then and also in my taxes that pay for that smog station... :roll: