SPNSORSHIP PLZZ HELP

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by darklancer, Apr 23, 2008.

1. darklancer

darklancer Well-Known Member

ok soi got a call from spc sponsorships and they want to spnsopr my car all id have to do is attend 3 shows a year and wear their 3 by 5 stickers on my car and pay the membership fee. i get 30 to 80% off all their sponsopship parter products and if i win a show i get 200 bucks cash from them and a 5000 dollar shopnsorship pratenr acount access to a parts man and the membership acount online. there is a membership fee of 135 that if i want it i have to pay it tomarow....
    www.TEAMSCP1.com

i need your opinions
    yes
    no
    scam
    get it before its gone???????

2. krnkimchi702

krnkimchi702 Well-Known Member

if ur sponsored why the hell should u have to pay a membership fee???

3. darklancer

i dont know this is new to me lol

4. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

A real sponsership won't have you pay any fee's....

5. darklancer

ok good to know so how do i get those ones??

6. Bryn1987

Bryn1987 Well-Known Member

i think u get those ones by actually entering into car shows... and i guess talking around, and maybe picking up a sponsor, especially if u prob win a show... idk, just a thought?

7. darklancer

thats kinda what i was thinkin like i had my vw in the three hills show last year but i didnt know if i should put a stock lancer in a show... i think its pretty enough

8. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Alot of hard work... time... and patients... You need to know the right people... win the right shows... have a unique ride...

9. darklancer

so stock aint gonna do it

10. RedGalant2k1

RedGalant2k1 Well-Known Member

Quite a bit of nice cars that they've sponsored. I'd say get more information as to the reason for the membership fee. It may just be a general thing in order to support the Team and provide funds with which to provide deals for members.

11. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

sounds like a scam to me, i have full and partial sponsorships and they are from the companies directly. this seems like a middle man type of company. if you want real sponsorships, you have to hit up the companies themselves and see what their requirements are.

12. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

It is a scam. Check the Better Business Bureu website. Those "sponsorship" websites/business are belittled all over the net.

13. Devious813

Devious813 Well-Known Member

i had the same offer bro from the same exact people. Its not really a sponsorship you only get discounts and they build a portfolio for you in order to GET real sponsors. but even paying the 135 which is only once a year, those discounts can come in handy... ALOT . You still have to order parts and stuff and pay out of pocket but the discounts help. I say go for it, a discount is a discount you know

14. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member

All the stuff that they offer a "discount" on can be found through other websites and even eBay for the same prices or cheaper. It just takes a matter of research.

15. darklancer

hmm i maybe next year i dont even have the cash for discounted parts lol

16. RedGalant2k1

RedGalant2k1 Well-Known Member

To be fair you would want to check for that specific company, others may not be on the up and up, but some are just trying to do what we as a forum all want enthusiast support.

17. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

They will give you bullshit parts!!! No performance parts for sure and most of the time you will have to install it yourself or pay to get it installed.

18. thetaxguy

thetaxguy Well-Known Member

19. darklancer

lol sweet good to know thanks gys... ill call up some companies here se what they say

20. darklancer

unless someone has anythin else to ad im good if any admins wana delelete this ty