signature help

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by 96Blacksunshine, Oct 13, 2008.

1. 96Blacksunshine

96Blacksunshine Well-Known Member

My signature shows up on my homepage but not on my posts. I changed it to a different pic but its not working

2. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

i had the same prob at first. i forget exactly how i fixed it. it's something to do with there being a seperate forum profile and website profile. you have to set it in the correct one. i think there is something on it written up in the faq or new member section.

3. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

No...

the reason its not working its because you are using the HTML code insted the phpBB/forum code... in the same place you got that code, there is the other forum code, and the direct link...

if anything use this: [​IMG]

that should do it... 8)

4. 96Blacksunshine

96Blacksunshine Well-Known Member

Thanks a lot guys. Seems to be working now.

5. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

ah yes... my memory was a bit off. i almost had it right. it was the difference in forum code vs. html which is kinda what i meant about there being a forum profile vs a website profile. i'll try to keep my mouth (fingers) shut unless i'm more certain about something.. but sometimes it's just so hard, lol
    :oops:

6. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

No you are correct just wrong wording... there are two profiles here with Nuke. One is the "Your Account" to the left under modules which is a site wide profile and then there is a Forum "Profile" located at the top under the forum module. For whatever reason nuke decided to have one in html and the other is bb code and they are not connected. So while you are on the forums and you want to use your cool sig you need to go under "Profile" because if you modifiy "Your Account" it doesn't show up in the forums...