Show your Halloween pumkin...

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by lancer2quick, Oct 21, 2009.

1. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

OK guys, I have been into pumpkin carving for quite a few years now. Every year, we buy 3 or 4 because i cant decide on what to do...lol. I thought it would be cool to see what you guys have come up with this year...or maybe I'm not the only idiot that likes to carve. lol

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This one isn't mine, but i carved it for a friend this year...
    [​IMG]

2. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

lol thats awesome ;D

3. whosjamesgo

whosjamesgo Well-Known Member

damn thats pretty dopee..good stuff

4. o1naturalhigh

o1naturalhigh Member

i like carving but haven't the past few years. that first is awesome along with the deaf star. so what else you gonna make?

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Holy shit that death star is amazing. I've never been any good at pumpkin carving lol.

6. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

What kind of tools do you use to do the fine detailing? All I've ever used is big butcher's knives that can only do big cuts haha.

Always so lame looking but fun! I made a puking one once hahaha (dripped all the insides out of its mouth)

7. Keeeent

Keeeent Well-Known Member

I'll post mine up this week. Gonna go carve it with my girl.

8. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

ha...i dont know what else i'll do. i have one more pumpkin left...and it is a monster 55 pounder. lol it has to be somethin good.
    for the tools LUV, i use a 4 inch knife, a 2 inch knife, an exacto blade knife, and a vegetable peeler...but it has to be one with a point...the round ones dont work that well.

9. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

dude man the death star is fucking AMAZING awesome job!