Shark fin antenna...

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by lordayne, May 14, 2008.

1. lordayne

lordayne Well-Known Member

I live in the US and tried to buy the antenna. I have a problem checking out. It keeps asking me for my province. As you all know the US has no province. Have any of you americans had an issue buying this thing. If worse comes to worst I will just send it to my family in Canada and have them send it to me, but I would rather not send it everywhere before I get it. If you have had issues please tell me how you resolved it. Thanks.

Rich

2. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

Where are you buying it from?

3. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Try a different website?

4. lordayne

5. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

because if you are buying it from sharkfinatenna.com, they accept paypal, and all major credit cards through the paypal check out system. don't think you should have any problems with filling in for province.

6. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

I think I see what you talking about. Under "Country" if you selected United States, the page should refresh, and the province drop menu will change to a states drop down menu.

7. lordayne

RE: shark fin antenna

I am using my dad's Mac. It acts funny on some webpages, maybe that is the issue. I will try at home and hopefully it will work. Thanks a lot guys. You reply fast. I appreciate it. Pics are coming soon.

8. lordayne

RE: update on shark fin antenna

In case you were wondering it was my dada mac that was the problem, thanks guys for teh help. Shark fin on the way.

9. Karan

Karan Well-Known Member

Good stuff :) Sharkie Lancers, unite!

10. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Im going to order one myself but which GG paint code do i pick? both say pearl but have different numbers?? any ideas

11. Volder

Volder Well-Known Member

the black is X42, all i can say ^^

12. Lancerlot

Lancerlot Well-Known Member

Look on the inside of your passenger door for the paint code.

13. Karan

Karan Well-Known Member

I ordered T70 for my electric blue pearl. It looks like the right color. I double checked it in the service manual too.

14. lordayne

graphite gray paint code

the paint code for the graphite gray is A39. I spoke to my dealer parts department this morning.

15. pedroza11

pedroza11 Member

Any of you have navi with sirius? I want to get one of these but I want to make sure it will work! Thanks!

16. spiderman671

spiderman671 Guest

It'll work. You shouldn't have any problems.

17. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

SHARK FIN FTW!!

18. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

+1 but i need more cowbell baby!! You will all be wearing gold diapers when this topic is done. I dont know why i wrote this but that skit is funny as hell SNL rules.

19. 08Lancer89

08Lancer89 Well-Known Member

I am going to order mine here soon

20. Karan

Karan Well-Known Member