Santa Barbara Mountains

Discussion in 'Video Gallery' started by Subawho, Jan 22, 2008.

1. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

vid looks great subawho im going to try to post the vid i took but great editing

2. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Thanks man I could have done a lot better if I had more footage to work with. Hopefully next time we go up there we wont have as much traffic to deal with and we can get some amazing shots. Ill make sure to bring some walkie talkies.

Post up your pics and videos!

3. blacksheep818

blacksheep818 Well-Known Member

yea for sure ill check the pic i haven't really looked at them yet so i'm not sure if they are blurry but the vid ill post tomorrow just need to find the cable to connect to my laptop

4. GTS-SB

GTS-SB Well-Known Member

great editing on that!! you should submit that vid to Mitsu!! 8) i cant wait to see the what Blacksheep got!! it was a blast, next time we do this we can have my wife take some long action shots from a distance ( i just volunteered her :wink: ) great work Steve, great props to S. Cal LT!!!!

5. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Thats was really cool guys...wish i was there.

6. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

F'N nice video Subawho!!! really great editing.

7. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

oh wow i was so touched, moved, this is the best video ever!!! great work SUBA.

8. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

rofl thanks jake. Did it make you cry out your penis? :p

The music is from the movie Smokin Aces....awesome movie if you havent seen it

9. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

yeah i got the wood, but it didnt make me cry hahahahhahah great work, wish we had roads like these on the east coast.

10. stronz73

stronz73 Well-Known Member

Nice job on the vid, now i know what u meant by the editing and stuff. Turned out very nice, i should have mine up soon, my girls got the camera but i also have bunch of vids i would like to put together.

11. bras_33

OFF TOPIC, I liked the part with the karate kid saying "you dont want me to ball, you dont want me to ball, bitch!!" with his hand flat then rolls his hand into a fist!!! LOVE Alicia Keyes!!!

12. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Sub, nice edited video and awesome wheels man.

13. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Very nice vid suba!

14. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

ehh editing could be better. :lol: but yeah looks like a fun day!

15. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

Nice vid Suba.. some good shots in it !

That mountian drive/meet made me think of the power rangers or something, everyone had dif colored cars.. I was waiting for you guys to fly into the air and form up voltron or something, lol :lol:

Or.. maybe the movie resivour dogs... "why do I have to be Mr. Pink?" lol ... hehehehe

16. bras_33

/\ LMAO...its morphin time!!!

17. Maynard

Maynard Well-Known Member