SAD NEWS!!!

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by 08mitz, Nov 20, 2007.

1. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

:cry: I will be departing from my lancer here soon. :cry: I will go to a ford dealer.:cry: In exchange for a f150 lairat crew cab... It pains me to get rid of it. Any thoughts? :cry: :cry:

2. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

wow going from a gas sipper to gas-guzzler. im thinkin this car-switch is work-related?

3. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

NO!!! m hoping that's work related, had an 05 Armada before my Lancer, it feels so much better when I can fill up a tank at around $40 instead of a gigantic tank that cost about $70 to fill up

4. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

Sadly to say. i wish it was work related. I like the lancer but i have tried a eclipse and i just like trucks better. The f150 is the one im gunna try to get. also looking in to a sport trac and a ranger. I would like to get the evo but they just cost to damn much for what i make. with insurance and gas on top of a car payment.. i would be S.O.L

5. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

good luck man.

i personally hate trucks (driven an expedition) and i can't stand not being able to take turns and weave through traffic without feeling that excess body roll that comes with having a higher vehicle.

if it were up to me i'd have a lotus. Light and takes turns like nothing.

6. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

i agree... lotus is a dream car of mine.. but yet again $$$$$$$... lol .. but the truck will be lowered with engine mods. prolly 400 hp when i get done? but we will see.

7. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

lol yea i wasnt saying buy a lotus lol

i was just saying im a car-guy. Still though, i wish you good luck.

are you looking to see what the trade in value of your lancer will be for these dealers or are you gonna sell privately?

8. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

Good Luck man ive been in both and i too prefer the Lancer but to each thee own. But hey you can still check us out from time to time. You are still part of the big Family eh KRU, bras. Again best wishes and drive safe.

9. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

:crybaby: :crybaby: It pains me to read that. It is your decision and you are always welcome to visit. Good luck with F150. At SEMA, they had sooooooo many items for trucks available. I enjoyed that section more than any part of the products there. Again, good luck.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

what ever floats ur pickle. gotta do what makes you happy.

11. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

**whatever tickles your nipple :D :D :D

12. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

**whatever tickles your nipple :D :D :D

13. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

Well... *laughs at "what ever tickles your nipple"*..... even tho I will be trading it in. I am about to start a new job ... and with me working 2 jobs i will be able to afford the f150 and the ralliart. But I will stay on the forums bc I still love the car.

14. Payload

Payload Well-Known Member

most of the "trucks" as you call them look pretty mean, the F series and the dodges are some of my favourites. Can be pretty quick with some mods and they look awesom lowered with massive rims. Like that F series that came out with the GT40 engine in it.. that thing was a beast. Though it suffered from the same thing as all of them, which is the biggest thing i hate about them... no steering. They have poor steering feedback and the wheel is usually really loose. You can turn it heaps and nothing even happens. If they could improve on that i wouldnt be able to fault them if thats the sort of car your after.

15. Primetime

Primetime Well-Known Member

sorry to hear dude, hopefully the truck works out for you, good luck

16. Mitsu008

Mitsu008 Well-Known Member

ur better off getting a lil S10 truck lol

17. 08mitz

08mitz Well-Known Member

lol naw man im good.... im trying to get something that will last more than 5 yrs. lol... jk. I to much of a die hard ford fan ... 8)

18. Bayurea

Bayurea Well-Known Member

Ahhh Truck shmuck! THATS A BAD Switch!! :twisted:

Just kiddin goodluck with ur PickUp Truck heh :D