Sad day @ KRU's

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Guest, Jan 18, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Last night was a really bad night. I had to make a decision that was 1 of the hardest ever.
    I had to put down my friend of 9 years. Her body was consumed by Diabeties in such a savage way that I was left with no choice but to lay her to rest.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

R.I.P Lucy

U will always have a place in are our hearts.

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

That sucks, at least she will not be suffering.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

very true but it just really sucks to get over in the mean time.

4. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Its always hard to lose a friend. :cry:

5. MXlou

MXlou Well-Known Member

sorry to hear that phil. :(

6. Wendy

Wendy Well-Known Member

awww soo sad... sorry to read that..

7. spunx021

spunx021 Well-Known Member

sorry to hear that phil, must have been a really tough decision but look at it this way, at least her suffering is now over.. :(

8. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Sorry man.... RIP

9. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about that bro. Believe me diabeties in animals really is alot worst then it is in humans. She is suffering alot less...

10. Guest

Guest Guest

ty 4 the support. Her brother Rick is roaming all over looking for her. He wont leave my side. Its like he can sence it.

11. lancermike

lancermike Well-Known Member

hey kru i feel u i have a cat know thats 17 yrs old ive had him since i was born and he is going little by little u acan see it everyday and i had to put my dog down as well it was the worst to take his life but im sorry for ur loss but atleast she doesnt have to feel the pain nemore

12. midunn

midunn Well-Known Member

Sad to hear bro, I had that happen to one of my cats last year. The good thing was that she stayed with us for over three years after being diagnosed with the help of some medication but when we saw that she was in pain and not herself we had to get het put down. I'm sure you're probably the same way as me and I see my animals as part of the family so it was pretty sad.