Poll: Would you...

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by xSoni, Sep 10, 2009.

Would you let MTV Pimp YOUR ride?

1. yes

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. no

23.1%
  3. maybe

76.9%
  1. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

Would you let mtv pimp your ride? :D

2. marauder96

marauder96 Well-Known Member

No. I didn't like the way-out-there ideas/customs they did. I'd rather have that show where they customized semi's work on my car. I can't recall the name though.

3. Roofus

Roofus Well-Known Member

No, I drive my car down the streets...not out in space. Their cutsimizations look cool on tv but in reality I think it'd look a little obnoxious. Lol I'd rather just take the money they would of spent on it and pick out my own mods

4. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

never gonna let them touch my car

5. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Maybe.. As long as they keep it simple and don't do some crazy ass paint job with lazers and skulls and shit, I think I'd let them. It'd be fun to have a grille in the back of my car or a 40" flat screen under my hood :)

6. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

Sure I would. Then I'd sell it the next day with the title "MTV's Pimped Ride"

I'm sure I'd make some $$$ out of that deal.

7. bambam

bambam Well-Known Member

haha thats what i was thinking sell that shit asap if you didnt like it and make profit and there you go a brand new oppurtunity for an evo lol

8. enkrypter_DJ

enkrypter_DJ Well-Known Member

not sure who would buy a lancer with a hidden shoe rack, 20inch chrome wheels, fish tank/disco ball wih a full music studio in the trunk. But ims ure u can sell it and make enough to buy a EVO