Pinks

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Subawho, Dec 17, 2007.

1. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

This show cracks me up. Mustang and a Honda right now...the host asks the guys with the Mustang "So whatll you do with the Honda if you win?"

"Sell it on Ebay" :lol: Best idea I've heard today! :lol:

Oh and by the way, the Mustang is up 2 - 0 and the Honda driver is being a little cry baby :lol:

:cry: :cry: :evil: :cry: :cry: <--- Honda driver

2. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Update, the Honda got 14 lengths on the final race and lost....

He snapped his axel launching and didnt even more an inch

GG Honduh!

3. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

I saw that one, and the announcer has the nuts to say honduh is repping the imports and the mustang is reppin domestics. I was like hell no its reppin honduh not imports!! But thats just how I read it.

4. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

LMAO!! i saw that too.

i laughed when the winnning crew went to go get the car pushed back from the 14 length lead and one guy screams "it's okay leave it, we'll take it from here" lol

5. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

Heh, I watch pinks all the time !

I saw that episode also... that kid was a joker driving the Honda. He spent prob 4 times the amount on all the carbon fiber on that little hatchback then on the actual performance parts of the engine.

I saw anouther one where the dude had an all red civic and he did two races BEFORE he put on his slicks... what an idiot, lol

Great show !

6. GODZILLA

GODZILLA Well-Known Member

what channel is this show on?

7. Wasper

Wasper Well-Known Member

I dont know what you have, but I got dish network... It comes on Speed Channel

Good channel, they always have good racing on it ... oh, and also stock car racing (stupid stock cars, whats the point if you never have to turn the other direction, lol)

8. GODZILLA

GODZILLA Well-Known Member

i have dish network also what channel # is it on?

9. SeRious08

SeRious08 Well-Known Member