pbso sucks

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by goof, Jan 15, 2009.

1. goof

goof Well-Known Member

whats the biggest speeding ticket you have gotten? got mine today, its the first too.......... 96 in a 45, officer said i should take u to jail, he cut me a break.

2. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

holy crap man! 96! thats pretty impressive... but ya thats def destructive driving or something... ur lucky u seriously didnt get some jail time... back when i used to live in toronto that wouldve impounded your car... lucked out this time haha

3. goof

goof Well-Known Member

yea i tried to dip in a neighborhood but he got up to me mad fast. he was going to give me a ticket for criminal eluding from police

4. mikeike8

ya eluding police wouldnt look too pretty on your permanent record haha...but nice try.. i dont think i would have the balls to try and do that haha

5. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

Not sure if that's the word I would use. Not sure why you would want to be going that fast that close to a neighborhood. Not my cup of tea...

6. mikeike8

i wasent necessarily saying it in a good way.. i was sayin that its pretty impressive that he hit such high speeds... the fact that hes doin it in or around a neighborhood is not impressive or smart in any way... but being able to accelerate our cars like that is pretty impressive

7. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

my fastest was 70 in a 50 thought it was a 55 but still, and ran from two state troopers, doing 50 in a 35 i saw them they saw my cut my lights pulled the e brake to slow down and turned into a neighborhood to hind in a circle for 20 mins,

8. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

My buggest was 65 in a 35 and got a verbal warning... Had my friend rachel in the car (huge tits and a low cut shirt) thats what saved me

9. pbstud2001

pbstud2001 Well-Known Member

mine was on my way out to orlando...the cops are horrible around tallahasse (or however you spell it)...i was racing a mustang in my '00 celica gt, she had me clocked at over 100 (she wouldnt tell me my exact speed) in a 70...she only wrote me up for 80 in a 70

10. mikeike8

never actually been pulled over for speeding but i do have my fair share of warnings under my belt ;) gotta love that military id!!!

11. olvhec

olvhec Well-Known Member

I was clocked at 90+ in a 65, but the officer wrote it for 84 I believe. He said that way I could take defensive driving. I couldnt even find my insurance that day, only thing I had was a insurance bill and apparently he was happy with that.

12. dogdog130

dogdog130 Well-Known Member

75 IN A 25

13. goof

goof Well-Known Member

yea and now i just found out that in october, if u do more than 50 over its a 1000 fine, there goes all that saved cash

14. dogdog130

dogdog130 Well-Known Member

NOPE GOT OUT BEC OF ME BEING IN ACU'S

15. goof

goof Well-Known Member

i meant after october, meaning its a new law, lol

16. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

65 in a 45... pled guilty and end up paying $50.00 and no points taken. That was back in May 2000

17. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

trooper said he had me on radar going 136 in a 65....i gave him some b.s. story about being late getting back to base from liberty, then showed him my military id...he told me "get your ass back there and keep it under 70." haha

18. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

i've gotten pulled over twice for doing 40+ in a 25 by my uni. both times i knew the cops so i got off both times with verbal warnings. oh and i got pulled over cuz some cop thought i was DUI but wasnt.

19. Homie

Homie Well-Known Member

I"ve had 3 speeding tickets in a year since I got my lancer.

88 in a 65
    91 in a 65
    110 in a 55

The last ticket was a bullshit ticket. I was pushed down the road by a state boy. I have a thing about people being behind me.

I bought a nice radar dectort (sti driver) and a laster jammer but it's not 100% effective. It would be nice to actually have all that stuff on my car and have a car that could actually get away from the pigs.

20. dynasty3695

dynasty3695 Well-Known Member

radar detectors ftw =p