no more lancer

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by DaOneNOnly, Apr 13, 2009.

1. DaOneNOnly

DaOneNOnly Member

well sadly i won't be part of lancertuners anymore since i totaled my lancer almost 2 months ago. hope you all have better luck than i did and make sure you drive safe unless you want to be like me. have fun with the lancers everybody! :D

2. dangerdan

dangerdan Well-Known Member

Just because you don't have a lancer doesn't mean you're not part of the community? You HAD one. I think thats enough.
    I'm sure the other members would back me up on this.

[youtube:1n5b9n23]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3w1TzLR2tYc[/youtube:1n5b9n23]

3. mikeike8

mikeike8 Well-Known Member

ya dude no need to go... and y not get another lancer... i totalled my first one after 3 months and i went right back and got another one lol

4. EngRWW33

EngRWW33 Well-Known Member

he's got two posts. I'm guessing he;s not coming back... :cya:

5. skullpr

skullpr Well-Known Member

yeah man...no need to go, once a LT always a LT...lol :D

6. baldyGTS

baldyGTS Active Member

I got rid of my lancer but I still stuck around I dont see the problem with that

7. DaOneNOnly

DaOneNOnly Member

i guess i might aswell stick around then. im not gettin another lancer for awhile though bc i dont wanna waste the money to have it sittin in my garage while im at boot camp and all the crap afterwards. i definitly will get another one once im finally stationed at a base for awhile.

8. jarol220

jarol220 Well-Known Member

I would probably cut off my sack if I totaled my lancer. That would be the worst thing in the world for me. you shoulden leave dude you can still give advice even if you don't have a car.

9. DaOneNOnly

DaOneNOnly Member

lol yea i thought about cuttin mine off but my girl said she wants to have kids in a few years so i had to put the knife down. im gonna stick around though until boot then i obviously have to leave for a bit but ill be back on the day i get home

10. skullpr

what branch are you joining??when you leave to boot?

11. DaOneNOnly

DaOneNOnly Member

marines. i leave for boot july 27th

12. skullpr

ok...welcome to the corp....but im army, lol :D

13. DaOneNOnly

DaOneNOnly Member

aww come on why army??

14. skullpr

lol i dont like wearing short shorts like marines do for pt...

15. DaOneNOnly

DaOneNOnly Member

ahahaha sure as im about to pt in the 'catch me fuck me' shorts you say that

16. skullpr

haha yeah... :D :D