NEW IPODs and price drop on Iphones !!!!!

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by Automoglow, Sep 5, 2007.

1. Automoglow

Automoglow Well-Known Member

Anyone check out all the new apple Ipods and see that they dropped the prices on the Ipohnes $200.00.

http://www.apple.com/

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

AT&T has the 4g-$199 and 8g-$299 iPhone for sale also.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

ok you should have never put up this post. cuz now Im going to get one. I wanna try incorperate the factory blue tooth and actually mold in a housing that will fit in the factory radio spot and use a pac line driver to a audiocontrol in dash eq with seperate master volume and sub control. if not the phone then the ipod.

the wife is gonna me.. no actual you guys for posting this-LMAO!!!

4. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

There is the new iPod Touch that is essentially the iPhone without the phone part and works with the standard iPod 30 pin.

Bill

5. Guest

Guest Guest

yeah I saw. So Im not sure what I wanna do. HMMMM!!! I like my verizon service but hey u never know. what ever it is i cant do the install until after SEMA. wont have enough time b4 that.

6. WildBill

By the way. Apple has said that anyone who bought an 8GB iPhone before the price drop is entitled to a $100 rebate back to them, you just have to contact apple.

Bill

7. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

the iTouch looks dope ;)

8. WildBill

Its so hilarious because technically it is called the iPod Touch, but already, everyone I have met at Best Buy asking if we have it in, are calling it the iTouch. Even I have found myself to be referencing to it that way. Older people give me the worst look when I call it the iTouch cause it sounds wrong... :twisted:

Bill