New Car Curse

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by s3th136, May 18, 2009.

1. s3th136

s3th136 Member

So it happened.. I bought my GTS about 2 months ago.. Love the car. Put the INJEN exhaust on, K&N intake and tinted the windows. One of my buddies and me went off base to try to buy some fishing gear and come back and some A$$ threw a cart into the side of my car. So now I have a pretty little dent and a couple of deep scratches.. Just a rant about inconsiderate people. Im sure this has happened to many of you..

2. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

Same stuff happend to me at walmart. People pushed a cart into my car. That made me very mad.

3. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

lol...i caught somebody dented my car when they opened their door at frys...i yelled at them to take a look but they pretended they didnt hear me so i f*cking smash 2 of their windows with a bb gun and put a long ass scratch in their hood...

and guess what...it was a civic si...

4. RudyJ420

RudyJ420 Member

The First Weekend I Had My 03 Lancer I Parked It At The Mall One Night For Mardi-Gras And Some Ass Hole Kicked My Rear Passenger Door.My Car Didn't Have A Single Dent Until That Night.They Lucky I Didn't See Them Or It Would Have Been Over!

5. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

I've never had anyone hurt my car in anyway. It's all been done by myself and my crappy winter driving skills.

Sorry to hear about your car :(

6. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

lets see people hit my door all the time and i got backed into on my rear bumper uh i got keyed up pretty bad and yea what fun.

7. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Nothing bad like this has happend to me yet. A few scratches on the rear bumper from loading my bike in and out but that's it :p

8. Cousy14

Cousy14 Well-Known Member

im a senior in highschool and this other kid i hate at school drives a 350Z, he talks s*** all the time and never backs it up. About two weeks ago i found that someone keyed my car really bad on my drivers side rear door, i was pissed as hell and im sure it was him. Next time i see his car im breaking a window and keying his car....

9. BlueDevilLancer

BlueDevilLancer Well-Known Member

sounds like someone needs to be taught a lesson in karma

10. WillieetheOne

WillieetheOne Well-Known Member

I have a few new dents, mind you my girl is 2 lol. But i will never understand the reasoning that compels people to destroy and injure objects and people. I just wish we where a nicer bunch lol. It seems Walmart is a bad place for me.

11. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

People just get pissed because your car is hottier then what they got. Or they are just mad because you got a hottier women or man.
    BUt then again... some people are just drunk and dont know what they are doing!

This is the time when its not good to have enemys. They will do shit like this!

12. ricksaechao

ricksaechao New Member

from the dude at kragen " bro its just the haters, let them hate, all you need to do is smile."

13. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

I'm glad my friends and I had our prank wars BEFORE I got my lancer. All my friends cars were fucked after it was over.

14. killerdragonoz

killerdragonoz Well-Known Member

A man and I backed up into each other at the bank the same day I sent my LAST PAMENT to pay the car off, He put a dent into the rear qurter panel at the gas tank the size of a basket ball, it put a dent the size of a golf ball into his bumper. That day ever thing went to s***.

All fixed now got new tail lights this week so happy

15. LancerRA09

LancerRA09 Well-Known Member

Thats why I park where no one is at walmart =]

16. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

Lol if I were driving an RA I'd be parked across the street in an empty parking lot :p