Need Help customization questions

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by DannyDyn0mite, Sep 10, 2009.

1. DannyDyn0mite

DannyDyn0mite Member

hey guys i have a 09 lancer and i want to start customizing it. i also just joined this thing so i saw these navi screens some ppl have and there blue. mine is red and id really like to have a blue one cause my colors are black/blue. anyone know how or if i can get that? and also does anybody have pictures of there lancers with neons inside or other cool customizations. id like to see if you can post pics / or guide me and tell me some cool tips and tthings to do. thanks a lot guys

2. 2k8 ES

2k8 ES Well-Known Member

No clue about the Navi.. I don't have one lol. As for neons, don't cheap out and get like 1 bulb for the footwells. If you want to see pictures just type in the search bar.

Welcome to LT either way and have fun modding :)

3. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

can you install navi screens in 09 es's? can someone link me to where to buy one? xD and a link for neons o_O thinkin of getting some in the interior of my car. =p

4. lordtygr

lordtygr Well-Known Member

danny: there is an option to change from red to blue in the set-up menu

xsoni: mitsubishiparts.net

5. LuvMyLancer

LuvMyLancer Well-Known Member

How glowie do you wanna be??

Here's a few examples of mine and my friends:

[​IMG]
    Full underbody kit

[​IMG]
    Just glow in the grill

[​IMG]
    Full underbody glow but not as bright as mine

6. DannyDyn0mite

DannyDyn0mite Member

sick neons but i meant neons in the inside of my car not to much on the outside, and as for my navi. how the hell do i change the color!? if its possible?

7. LuvMyLancer

Ah I misread your post... I have blue neons in the inside but no pics... two in the front, two in the back.

I also have strobe lights... LOL

8. xSoni

xSoni Well-Known Member

whered you get them at? xD and howd you install them :oops: :cry:

9. LuvMyLancer

The neons came from good ol' walmart... lol. They're plugged into the 12v thinger in the centre console. The back ones are tied to the bottom of the front seats and the front ones are mounted in the footwells. Pretty easy.

10. The Beav

The Beav Well-Known Member

take some pix luv i'd like to see!

11. LuvMyLancer

I would but my camera broke and is now in the garbage... lol I could use my BlackBerry but it would look horrible.

12. DannyDyn0mite

DannyDyn0mite Member

hey guys another question, anyone know where i can find different grills for the lancer?

13. vszutu

vszutu Well-Known Member

hey isnt under body glow illegal ?
    but dammmmm the car looks nice :p i love the blue and the red grill glow
    looks hot

14. RuthlessRides

RuthlessRides Well-Known Member

how much r you willing to spennd?

15. CRAZY-LEGS-20

CRAZY-LEGS-20 Well-Known Member

As long as you don't have them on while driving...they can't give you a ticket....I know....I've asked so many cops