Need for Speed Pro Street

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by y2ray7697, Aug 6, 2007.

1. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

So yeah...Evo 9 confirmed for the new need for speed game (of course, DUH), and also an unlockable Evo X concept is in the works to be put somewhere in the game as well! No word on whetehr it'll be driveable or what, but definitely keep your eyes and ears open!

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Cool, hopefully they will make one for ps1, lol...do you guys play online with your console, ie xbox 360 or ps3?

3. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

I did play online with my 360 but after I bought guitar hero the controller ended up frying the internals or whatever and I'm waiting on my friend who sold it to me to take it back and get me a new one haha!

4. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

i play 360 online all the time halo 2 and NCAA 08 mostly

5. Ozzie14

Ozzie14 Member

Nice. I own both 360 and ps3 and play mainly sports titles. My fav being NHL 2k7 for 360. Can't wait for the new one.

6. LancerGTS

u play NCAA 08?

7. Ozzie14

Ozzie14 Member

Nah. Never got into football because of all the stoppages, although, when the game is running there is no sport that beats it in action. Same reason i stopped watching baseball until the finals. I own 2K7 basketball,Oblivion, and tiger woods 07 for 360. need 4 speed carbon and resistance for ps3.

8. LancerGTS

i got carbon

9. Ozzie14

Ozzie14 Member

for P23? If so ill make a car for online.

10. LancerGTS

nah for 360 i only got 360

11. Ozzie14

Ozzie14 Member

IC. Well when the new one comes out ill get it for 360 since all my online buddies have a 360 as well. My GT is ozzie14. Well play sometime soon.

12. LancerGTS

definatly

13. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

I saw pics of need for speed pro street and there is the X there. Out end of october.