MYRTLE BEACH DRIFT, DRAG, AUTOCROSS

Discussion in 'Video Gallery' started by RALLIART, Aug 2, 2007.

1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

about 5 minutes into the movie you will see me go throught some twisties. my friend filmed it, therefore it sucks major ass. i am so pissed. He need to learn how to shoot a video camera. But it was fun, i might do it again.

anyways enjoy, lets get some feedback here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awMNBfQ-IWU

2. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Man, there is a big difference drifting fwd compared to rwd. WTF was the s2k thinking? I think the Lancer looked f'n sexy out there on that drift track!!

3. Patrickmann

Patrickmann Well-Known Member

Go lancers go! Lol looking good out there with your helmet! You should call yourself Racer-X.

4. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

hahha thanx guys. tell you what lancer did better than i expected power wise. when you take it on the autocross its totally diffrent car. but i want turbo!

5. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

looks like alota fun man. 8) that s2k is dopppeee

6. vash_241987

vash_241987 Well-Known Member

too cocky...he had a FWD so he though he could drift the corner :lol: s2k are sexy though.

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

too cocky...he had a FWD so he though he could drift the corner :lol: s2k are sexy though.[/quote:1y9zyrk9]

s2k are rwd, everytime he tried to take the corner he gave it toooooooo much gas (or not enough brake) and had to compensate and spun out.

8. vash_241987

vash_241987 Well-Known Member

too cocky...he had a FWD so he though he could drift the corner :lol: s2k are sexy though.[/quote:nlfgzf1d]

s2k are rwd, everytime he tried to take the corner he gave it toooooooo much gas (or not enough brake) and had to compensate and spun out.[/quote:nlfgzf1d]

lol yeah I just relized that after like 30mins.

9. jRox

jRox Well-Known Member

i dont think he was cocky. just looked like alota fun to me.