my new puppy. plus pics of my other ones..

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by elfy, Dec 20, 2007.

1. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

julette my new puppy i got for christmas! (13 weeks old)

[​IMG]

roemo (3 years old. turning 4 on christmas)

[​IMG]

patches. (3 years old)

[​IMG]
    my grandparents dog peppy (11 years old)

2. JayGTS88

JayGTS88 Well-Known Member

nice doggies :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

[​IMG]
    My #1 Pride and Joy--TIBA!!!
    [​IMG]
    Emmie DAWG lil mamma of the BOB and DANDIT
    [​IMG]
    BOB! he is 6 months now
    [​IMG]
    Bandit! 6months
    [​IMG]
    Knuckles(black1 and father of Bob and Bandit) & Oddie(ole man)

4. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

Damn 6 dogs kru. I got 2 dogs an they make the biggest mess ever! Ill post pix of em soon.

5. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

Any pictures of the Rottie stacking Phil?

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Stacking????

7. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Emmie is the coolest dog ever... :love7:

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Emmie got fixed 2 weeks ago now. Thank the good lord no more puppies.

I NEED A GOOD HOME FOR THE PUGS!!!

9. Prophet

[​IMG]

Just like that so I can see the bone structure and head piece. Rotties have been in my blood for awile now lol. There a very intresting breed....

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I will have to take 1.

She stands 27" tall. Thats 2" taller than the highest Average measurements for a female.

I want(ed) to breed her. She comes from a strong german blood line. I saved her when she was a pup(9months). The owners didnt have the money 2 treat her Parvo. So $1500 later I got myself a best friend for the past 6 years.
    The Vet offered to buy her from me for $2200. He know the lineage of her blood line. I didnt care about all that. She just stole my heart when I saw her riddled with sickness.
    Best Dog ever.

11. Prophet

Yeah Parvo isn't cool. I have a very intresting story about it... my buddy had a pup once that was sick with it. He eventually ran out of money to treat the dog and had no money to put it down. I was over trying my best to do what I can to make it comfortable and said fuck it. I had a 40oz of Mikey's in the fridge so I got it and gave him a bowl full. He drank it right up and passed out. This was right before blood was shooting out of his butt which wasn't a pretty sight.... We all thought that that was it for him.

Well next morning no joke... he was up and about like nothing was wrong. I was so amazed I had to take him to my vet and paid for everything to see if he was still infected. He was fine as he could be. We where so amazed we ended up calling him Mikey lol...

So Tiba is from an actual German blood line? Any ideas who the Sire and Dam where?

12. Guest

Guest Guest

The original owners house caught fire and they lost all her papers and they wouldnt return calls.
    My vet new them and her but for some reason they were all knida butt heads about helping me out so i gave up.
    I was just concerned with her getn better. He said he could get me all the papers for like $800-$1000, but he kept pushing me to sell her to him. Almost got him to offer $3000 but I wouldnt have taken it.

I knew she was to be my buddy. Shes a big girl. Many breeders mistaken her for a male cuz her head is so big and height, but her wider hips than males is what would make them say-oh what what is this actually a female. I would proudly say hell yeah.
    They still bug to breed her. 2 breeders dwn the street.

13. RedStar

RedStar Well-Known Member

Best thing to do when your dogs sick is to give it wine. None of that wine that has gasses in it an shit but the pure stuff. I had my dog being very sick and all the medicine i was giving her didnt do shit. So i opened her mouth and just put a bottle of wine down and forced her to drink it. after a couple hrs she was starting to feel a lot better and more joyfull. Only issue with doing this is if ur dogs got white fur like mine, u gotta wash the wine out :D

14. Prophet

lol your lucky you didn't pay for those papers that would be a whole lot more then what I would have paid. Do you know the dog's real name?

15. Guest

Guest Guest

naw im sorry. wish i had more for ya.

16. Prophet

Not a problem bro....

Here is my puppy that I am baby sitting for the week...

[​IMG]

17. Guest

Guest Guest

awe how adorable