my car was almost flooded

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by jacob1bc, May 7, 2009.

1. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

today in montgomery i was going to work and the parking lot at work had about 2" of water just sitting there. so i decided to park in a higher area. so it starts rain hard. it lasted for 3 hours. when it was all said and done the water was going half way up the side skirt. i will post a pic later of the loading dock at my work just to give a idea of how much water was there. after the water drained out i stood in the dock to see how high it would have been on me. i'm 6'2"and it came up to my neck.

2. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Holy shit man!

3. Pickasso

Pickasso Well-Known Member

omfg ... post some pics :))

4. blackOZ

blackOZ Well-Known Member

thats crazy lol
    but atleast nothing happened to your car

5. jacob1bc

i don't have any pics of my car. my wife told me about my car. i told her next time this happens to take my car because she parks on a big hil, but the first pic is of the loading dock and truck didn't see the drop off. the rest of the pics are of downtown montgomery. my wife should have more 2morrow.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. vik2rius

vik2rius Well-Known Member

omg...hope they got good insurance...dang thats crazy...and here i thought philippines was crazy about floods...

7. Pickasso

Pickasso Well-Known Member

omg =)) that is really fucking funny =) ... u can still see the lights on the blue car =) .. damn .. i would not wanna be in those guys shoes:| how the fuck did that happen ? .. a fucking tornado was there ... or the global warming did that ?=)

8. jacob1bc

no tornado just a ass load of rain

9. JDMFanatik

JDMFanatik Well-Known Member

i wouldve been really pissed to see your car flooded. my friend's rsx got flooded and his car was dunzo. glad to see your car getting saved. or else we'd have to change our forum banner to your car in the flood. haha jk

10. Thatguy

Thatguy Well-Known Member

that is scary...last year it was almost bad as that for me. i had to drive home while dodging big puddles and holes. i have a cai too so i was scared straight. it was tough too because the rain was hitting hard, my wipers werent helping.

11. lancer2quick

lancer2quick Well-Known Member

Yeah man, I saw that shit on the news earlier. All we had up here was about 2" and people freaking out...you know how stupid Alabama peeps get about that.

12. jacob1bc

i would have been pissed. i would have post the tragic pics. lol

i was thinking the same thing. if i had a CAI i would have been up a shits creek, but i have a SRI :D

yea i know what your talking about. 2" that's it.

13. Mitsuman+03

Mitsuman+03 Well-Known Member

That almost happen to me here in FL last year.
    I was freakin... I know how yea feel.
    But mine is not as nice as yours... so I could only imagine.

14. goof

goof Well-Known Member

wouldnt sum one notice that the water is getting mad high??? it would only make sense to look out the window and see the water rise and get ur car before it gets bad

15. jacob1bc

you would think so, but as the pics should i guess not. lol

16. goof

goof Well-Known Member

dammm id be pissed if i saw my car in 3 feet in water, god bless bro lol