Lowering Kit.

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Suspension' started by BigSteve, Nov 15, 2007.

1. BigSteve

BigSteve Well-Known Member

I want a lowering kit.. but I was wondering if anyone had the RRM lowering kit.. is it worth it? does it feel any different? Also do any other companies make a lowering kit for our cars? I heard of some ppl using the OZ 2006 lowering kit.. but I dont want that.. i want stuff MADE for our car.

Thanks

BigSteve

ps. if u lowered ur car.. post pics plz.

2. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

check jakes car, he has the RRM springs

3. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

i have RRM springs and their cool with me. IMO, dont buy anything that is not made for our cars! I'm going to be getting the Eibach springs as soon as i can get my hands on them and ill sell you my RRM ones, but that wont be for like another month or so....

4. gatzaraki

gatzaraki Well-Known Member

get the rrm springs,work for me,the only thing it's going to be the gap between the front fender and tire, all you have to do it's cut one turn''coil'' from the bottom of the spring,go to the rrm forums and see a pic of my car,good luck 8)

5. angryGTS

angryGTS Well-Known Member

I personally wouldnt cut any coils ESPECIALLY with stock shocks and struts, I have seen and heard too many horror stories with the suspension over time......

6. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

there ya go my car with RRM springs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

^ cute ladies

8. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

holy crap...there was a car in that pic

9. Guest

Guest Guest

BZZZZZZZZZZZ!-LOL!

The stoies that are out there are from uneducated modifiers. I would get technical for you here but it would take this of topic. So if done right ur ok.

10. 1saiah

1saiah Member

yo KRUU wut kind of springs did u guys use for your 08..(talking about the one in your picture) i believe that car was at sema?..but yeah wondering what springs u were ridding on..

11. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Show off!!!! :twisted: , j/k

12. Guest

Guest Guest

02 and up EVO springs by sprint. I read a tread about using TEIN 02 and up and so I chose the sprint cuz they are lower. Plus the addition of 200lbs. on our cars it helped put it where I like it.

Im gonna eventually take em out and do air ride assist. This way driveways wont be as much of a challenge. With the body kit and springs I am about 4.5"-5" lower to the ground. Looks great and rides awesome just ask BRAS_33 but I cant get into every place. LOL1 The things we do for SEMA.

13. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

It really does, not TOO much bounce and handles right!!! If we were not so cool with each other, I would kick you in the nuts, call you a ___ and take your car!!! :twisted: J/K...I wouldnt do that, I would just keep drinking my Haterade!!

14. Guest

Guest Guest

^ this guy

15. BrianRRM

BrianRRM Well-Known Member

buy a spring kit and the girls are free, LOL

16. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

lmao im gettin one now! haha

17. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

*buys 4 sets of springs immediately*