Lancer RA spy video

Discussion in 'Video Gallery' started by vash_241987, Aug 18, 2007.

1. vash_241987

vash_241987 Well-Known Member

2. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

its awesome, but i will just wait till RRM comes out with a kit, then i will get a ralliart badge and it will become ralliart hahaha

3. MontrealGTS

MontrealGTS Well-Known Member

i want awd

4. y2ray7697

y2ray7697 Well-Known Member

Already told the Mitsu dealer here that I'll be trading up as soon as its out!

5. angryGTS

angryGTS Well-Known Member

hmmm if it six speed manual i might have to swap my 5 speed out for it, as well as the turbo parts after people wreck them around here.

6. vash_241987

vash_241987 Well-Known Member

It looks like they got side skirts on it. I wonder what the aero kit will look like?

LOL I think at the end of the video the driver is giving the camera guy the finger.

7. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Another semi, lol :D

8. BabyLee

BabyLee Well-Known Member

it also looks like the back is different 2.....

9. Malakei

Malakei Well-Known Member

RA

Cept the RA will likely be a 2.4 and AWD

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I like the rear bumper!!!

11. Prettyboy

Prettyboy Well-Known Member

i like the dual exhaust...and who doesnt love looking at an intercooler behind the front bumper! lol

12. angryGTS

angryGTS Well-Known Member

In some pics it looks like it doesnt have a rear differential so it may be front wheel drive, unless Mitsu desides to make AWD an option or make a "GSX" model of it like with the older Eclipses. Sport Compact Car suspects it may be front wheel drive as well, who knows until the "Ralliart" is actually confirmed anyway.

13. lancered

lancered Well-Known Member

i want that rear bumper and hood,but ill get that C.F hood from bodykits.com