KRU's remaining oe parts 4 sale!

Discussion in 'Private For Sale' started by KRU, Mar 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Hey every1 its been some time and if you dont already know, I sold the 08. No new projects yet, just a new house.
    Well any way, I have a few parts left if any one is interested:

[​IMG]
    $125 as is in mat black.

[​IMG]
    $25 as is. Primer needs to be removed and redone. Forgot to treat with an adhesive promoter. LOL!

Pm if your interested. Thank you for your interest in advance.

2. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

nice to hear from you again Brotha, hope all is good and fixing up a house is WAY better than fixing up a car, lol. i know how to hook up those FTA boxes too if you need some free Dish Network, lol.

p.s.
    i still want my roof cf'd, lol

3. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Hey NEMO ty 4 the support. When ever your ready to do the roof let me know.

4. Nemo420

no doubt brotha, let me know if you want to get some FTA as well, lol. i love those boxes,lol.

but yeah, i will be ready around may. my car should be out of the shop within the next 2 weeks.

congrats on the house as well.

5. Evolve

Evolve Well-Known Member

congrats on the new place man. good shit.

6. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

hey phil!! whats up bro, long time no see, or hear, but congrats on everything, so are you going to be in the fast and furious 4? its coming out soon. post some pics of your house!!

7. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Long time Phil, glad everything is going well.

8. papi2dmamis

papi2dmamis Well-Known Member

Nice to hear from you!, I know the feeling, I've spending more time upgrading my new home than the car. :drunken: :drunken:

9. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

thanks guys for all the love. Hope all is going well for all of you as well. I will try and take some pics soon of the new pad.

10. Texas Aggie

Texas Aggie Well-Known Member

You know, i just opened a thread about you and Nemo. Guys just disappeared. If I weren't taking my car into ship yards every month I may have taken you up on those. Trying to do some stuff to the interior among other things.

11. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

I'll take those side skirts off your hands! how much shipped to 11563?

12. Sinestra

Sinestra Well-Known Member

13. Nemo420

We have been here, just not active, lol. my car has been in the shop getting all new stuff done to it and phil has been busy with the new pad, plus he did get rid of the lancer....so that would be the main reason why he is not active. im pretty sure once he has another project car, he will be more active. as for me, once my car is out of the shop, you all will see what has been going on. :D

14. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

any update?

15. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Hey guys, I have returned all pm's I believe. I took the weekend off to have a BBQ and relax.
    I have 3 serious buyers for the side skirts
    1 for the wing and 1 for the cover.
    Im gonna give the 1st ones a chance til tuesday. after that it will go to the next person.

16. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Side skirts sold

17. Prophet

Prophet Well-Known Member

I wonder what that wing would look like on a galant lol...

18. LTDan

LTDan Well-Known Member

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

haha I really wanted those :-(

19. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Dont be scared lets hook it up! I can take multiple angle pics and take measurements if your serious bruddah. Plus you know I paint so..... :wink:

20. Mech-E

Mech-E Member

What type of wing is that? Still for sale? Please email me at bjl309@gmail.com or PM me on evoM (username there is constantlehigh) as I do not come on here often. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.