KRU's Audio

Discussion in 'Audio, Security and Electronics' started by KRU, Jun 9, 2008.

1. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Well it was a boring weekend so I decided to start my audio. I dont know if Im gonna keep it or not. Well If I do the speaker baffle will be overlaid in c/f with a red candy sprayed over it.
    This is just the beginning. Also Scosche wanted to be part of this project. So thank you Johnathan @ Scosche for the hook up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

So like I said its just a start and all I got done in a day. Didnt really wanna be at the shop so I was dragging my feet on this.
    There are some detail pics I didnt take like laying the f/g in the box and on the speaker baffle. Along with laying body filler to smooth it out.
    1 one of the last pics shows the f/g in the box.
    Also of me spot welding the holes up where I removed the jack bracket.
    Not sure how I wanna finish the sides off yet.
    YES- I will be adding Dynamat to the entire trunk. Doubt it will be done by MOD. will try though.

2. Nemo420

Nemo420 Well-Known Member

looking good-

3. westcoast

westcoast Well-Known Member

can u make a how to: make subwoofer enclosures?

4. arc

arc Well-Known Member

Looking good, good to see another audio install

5. jacob1bc

jacob1bc Well-Known Member

i wish i know how to do this because paying someone to do it for you would get costly. arc and kru looks good guys

6. KRU

KRU Well-Known Member

Ty guys. I will be doing more this weekend.

7. patf1234

patf1234 Active Member

kru u got me like a addict update please please please

8. nspunkrock

nspunkrock Member

not bad at all for a day's work... i keep meaning to post some progress pics of my audio install. I haven't quite decided about the sub enclosure yet. Almost done cleaning up my amplifier mess.

Anyway...right sexy diy work there....keep on rockin'!!!

9. JDM FLOW

JDM FLOW Well-Known Member

Very nice Phil, hope it works out for you. Planning to see more of this :p

10. ZEROCOOL

ZEROCOOL Well-Known Member

Looking real good bro. I have someone who works in my job, and hes a professional in this stuff. So he said he'll hook up for a better price than what in the market. All custom stuff. That will be a later on project though.

11. TheDude

TheDude Well-Known Member

Phil, im still waiting on those pics on how you managed to put the fogs on your kit :)