Just to throw it out there...

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by WildBill, Sep 21, 2007.

1. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

As many know, I work at Best Buy. I am currently in MP3/Wireless (hence why I have been given word for word detail to the best of my knowledge here and there on the Aux cord issue and Bluetooth connectivity). Please feel free to PM if you have a quick question or post it in the correct thread and topic that has already been started.

Now for the other thing. I do not wish to cross any admins toes or the like, as, after reading the rules, I am not sure if this will fall under trying to sell something or not...however, I use to be in computers. If anyone has any questions about an issue you run into, please feel free to PM me and ask or post it here. Also, I build new PCs from scratch for friends and fellow forum members (considering I only read 3 or 4 forums). If anyone wants a price on a new system, I would be happy to help.

To any admin, if this post breaches the forums rules, please PM me and let me know as well as delete this topic. I am in no way trying to sell, but rather offering a service if anyone wants help.

Bill

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Ty 4 extending a helping hand if needed.