JUICED 2 HIN w/ Ursula Mayes

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by bras_33, Sep 19, 2007.

1. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

Has anyone purchased this game and played it? Which platform?

I played DIRT on 360 and thats just f'n crazy and I likeded it!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

hey does the 360 Elite have a built in HD dvd player or do u need to still buy it seperately?

3. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

I have DIRT and Forza.

DIRT was so close to perfection...so close. The only problem with it is that they took out tire selection from car setup. The old Colin McRae games had that...and it was a huge part of how well you did.

Forza is also awesome, except that it would be nice to see a realistic car racing sim where the HP and parts were realistic as well.

Juiced is like Need for Speed right? I havent played either.

4. bras_33

I really like DIRT but as for Forza, not really feeling it, its too much like Ridge Racer with the futuristic looking cars.

5. Subawho

Subawho Well-Known Member

Forza is the Xbox version of Gran Turismo, are you talkin about the super cars that no one can actually buy? :lol:

6. bras_33

My apologies, I was thinking of something else. I forgot which game it was for the 360.

7. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

Straight from Microsofts website:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/hardware/x/xbox360elitesystem/default.htm

Looks like you will have to buy the HD separately still for $179.99, however, at least you have the built in HD port and cable to make HD DVDs worth attempting on the unit.

Bill

8. 5th

5th Well-Known Member

im going to start on juiced soon i am kinda in the middle of medal of honor... but im not digging it so im probably going to drop it....

but on the comercial for juiced the evo x had dual exhaust...

i don't like to do research so is the evo x coming like that?

9. Guest

Guest Guest

TY WildBill

10. bras_33

YUP!!!

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

11. LancerGTS

LancerGTS Well-Known Member

hottness

12. WildBill

WildBill Well-Known Member

No prob. I double checked at my work today with our game guru (I work at a Best Buy) and he confirmed that no current version comes with support of HD DVD yet, and that you have to buy it seperately still. However, the next revision of the unit is planning to have it assuming Microsoft in their infinite wisdom does not decide to nix it for profit considering they just had to shell out about 15 million to cover the Xbox 360 market warranty 3 year expansion because of the massive reports of the Red Ring of fiery Death (Xbox 360 variant of a Windows PC B.S.O.D. - Blue Scene of Death).

Bill