Its 4am on east coast, what do you do? what the F**K do you

Discussion in 'Way Out There...' started by RALLIART, Oct 28, 2007.

1. RALLIART

RALLIART Well-Known Member

YOu go to sleep? nah screw that, you drink heavily, yeah may be? you watch tv? hmmmmm nah f**K that... you have sex with yu GF yeah possibility,,,,,,,,now you go on a 10 mile straight stretch on a 3 lane highway that there is hardly any cars on and punch the shit out of your lancer to 120MPH in cvt mode. then reaching 135MPH downhill in a paddle shifting mode, now that priceless people.... the fucker did not even cut off on me, i bet i would reach 140mph but ran out of road...i really dont know how some of you can only reach certain speeds and thats it,, i really did rach 135mph but adrenaline was pumping like hell, so i wasnt able to take any pictures for you. oh well going to bed now, calm my nerves, and i will get up soon enough to wash my car...

2. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

31 Rocks!!!

3. Guest

Guest Guest

speed up and dwn ur street till the cops come out and then lead them on a high speed chase!

LMAO!

Create some new parts for the 08 Lancer.

4. bras_33

bras_33 Well-Known Member

4am in the west coast, just getting home from everywhere!!

5. Redline1

Redline1 Well-Known Member

you me an elfy should do a 31 cannon ball and any one else who watns to come

6. elfy

elfy Well-Known Member

anthony are you crazy you know my car wont keep up.. hello.. you have rode with me lots of times.. i have tried.. but i need more horsepower