Ipod cable routing?

Discussion in '8G Lancer - Customization' started by xXBrutalXx, Jun 1, 2008.

1. xXBrutalXx

xXBrutalXx Well-Known Member

were are you guy's routing your i pod cables? i was almost thinking about popping out my cigarette lighter and trying to get it through there.

2. JDMhammer

JDMhammer Well-Known Member

Check the post on PL.com (thank ektor)

http://s3.zetaboards.com/2008_Lancers/topic/56106/1/

3. SoflaGTS

SoflaGTS Well-Known Member

uhm i dunno where my post is but if u look at the rest of the threads started by me (in my profile)
    ull see a how-to
    i ran mine into the center glove compartment

4. eKtor

eKtor Well-Known Member

Thru the A/C vent...

[​IMG]

5. westcoast

westcoast Well-Known Member

threw the ac vent?!?! that seems sloppy...i ran it through the glove compartment

6. ChokingChicken

ChokingChicken Well-Known Member

I actually ran mine under the steering column and out the top of the fuse box cover. I had a cell phone holder stuck on the dash underneath the vent there and it looked really good. only the holder fell off now so usually my ipod is sittin between my legs now.

7. Lancerlot

Lancerlot Well-Known Member

When I get mine, I'd like to try and run it in the center console if possible.

8. ChokingChicken

ChokingChicken Well-Known Member

It shouldn't be too hard to do that, the center console comes out fairly easily.

I saw another guy do that, he drilled a hole in the bottom of the center console and popped it up into there.

I think i'm going to re rout mine soon too.

On the belgian website they have an accesory stand thing that mounts onto the passenger side of the center console up near the dash. I'm going to give the mitsu part number to my dealer and see if they can order me one and have it all sittin pretty lookin real clean. That's number one to me.